View Full Version : storms

sspalco
07-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Did everyone survive the storms?

geogeorge
07-20-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by sspalco
Did everyone survive the storms?

I lost power untill 2 am. No trees from my yard are down but I do have a few limps from the neighbors I have to deal with this weekend. Most everyone around me is still with out power. I thank god I had my gen last night.

Hope everyone is ok.

motoboy66
07-20-2006, 11:27 PM
I was in South Bend, IN so I suvived them just fine. Seriously though I hope everyone is doing ok. I talked to a few buddies back home who did not have any power, one of them even getting off work in North County Thursday because they did not have any power at his shop. Well have fun cleaning up, and watch out for the heat.

Todd

Kurt Glore
07-21-2006, 06:58 AM
I survived ok. Nothing major in Park Hills.

I was at the Cards game when the storm hit though, it was crazy. In a matter of 10 minutes I couldn't see the buildings outside of the stadium. Then all hell broke loose.

DJJ450r
07-21-2006, 10:11 AM
I survived but I'm in another one right now:grr:

geogeorge
07-21-2006, 01:37 PM
Why is it the Yamaha rider got his power back first? Could it be God likes me? No, I guess I'm just lucky and good looking.
:D

DJJ450r
07-21-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Why is it the Yamaha rider got his power back first? Could it be God likes me? No, I guess I'm just lucky and good looking.
:D we got our power back same time you did:devil:

geogeorge
07-21-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
we got our power back same time you did:devil:

I did that for you cuz I'm a nice guy you know. :rolleyes:

sspalco
07-21-2006, 11:22 PM
Another storm today. A few tornados hit and we lost power at the shop, but home has electric. We are now in a state of emergency due to our water facility burning down. No one in Granite has water and when it is returned, we are gonna be under a boil order til God knows when. Thank heavens for well water. It's not so good to drink, but a shower is a wonderful thing.
Hope everyone is surviving alright. I know I am about tired of the storms.
Just a heads up on what I heard from a friend...gas is gonna go fast when the stations get up and running, and when they are out of fuel, they are gonna be out for a while because of some refineries being down. So everyone needs to conserve what they can.
Have a good night all!

Punk'd
07-22-2006, 12:31 AM
Where I live you cant go 10 feet without seeing a tree down or a sign bent. We had a couple tornados here, but nothing terrible. Power was out for a day or so and a tree in my backyard snapped, but other then that im alive:)

PS: I dont know about you guys, but I was outside watching the whole thing lol.. I saw 3-4 trees snap and one crushed my friends fence and another blocked the road.

Me and my friend were working on his bike in the heat and a huge breeze of cold air came.

Wow did that felt nice:D