PDA

View Full Version : 700R vs. Outlaw

1ride2for-god
07-20-2006, 02:09 PM
How does the Polaris Outlaw hold up to Yamaha's Rator 700, or to any of the new 450's. Just wanted to se if the thing is all it's cracked up to be, just looking at the suspencion turned me off. Thanks, God bless you all.:)

tarzan271
07-25-2006, 10:09 AM
It depends on what you are doing. I would give it at least a year for them to work out the kinks, but so far it seems impressive. I think that IRS is the future of cross country racing. For MX, you need a 450 quad anyway. Check out www.predatorowners.com They have an Outlaw section and you can get feedback from riders who own them.

07-29-2006, 01:58 PM
in dirt wheels they did that test. the raptor won but the outlaw did good in ground clearence

1ride2for-god
07-31-2006, 02:53 PM
Thats about the only thing the outlaw does good in at all. Ground clearance, who cares about ground clearance. Put a strait axle on the rear end and it could posibly be a realy realy tame MX quad. Polaris realy made a huge mistake with the indepindent suspension all around. The engine performance sounds like it is pretty good, but a liitle tame. The seeat also looks comfy. God blees you all.:)

tarzan271
07-31-2006, 03:19 PM
OK? Then why did you ask if you already know the answer?

BTW: The Bible is wrong and I can prove it...so there! Nah! And stay in school so you can learn grammer.

1ride2for-god
07-31-2006, 03:41 PM
Ok, if I wanted to follow "grammar" rules in the first place, wouldn't I? This is a chat room, you don't have to be a grammar ace to post messages. And what do you think is wrong in the Bible (just curious). I'm not starting any argumenst or anything, I'm just getting some answers. Jesus loves you man.:)

1ride2for-god
07-31-2006, 03:44 PM
I just read a review about the Polaris a few days ago, thats how I "knew all the answers."

tarzan271
07-31-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm not trying to argue and I am sorry if I offended. I was once in your shoes and went to a Christian University, and finally I found the answer to my questions. Read this for a intro to the "truth" and compare his finding with the actual "scripture". PM me with replies since this isn't ATV related.

The Truth about Christianity (http://www.geocities.com/paulntobin/central.html)

Another good site about our future based on scientific facts:

Our Near Future (http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/)

bigbadbrad
08-09-2006, 10:43 PM
someone said something about puting a stright axle on it and outlander and it would be a realy tame mx quad, what the hell do you think a predator is? and the predators suck at mx. out alnder 525 seems like it would make a nice trail quad though, dont know why you would bothe getting the 500 now that they have the 525 with the ktm engine