PDA

View Full Version : Custom Axis Ti Piggy's

xsr_racing28c
07-20-2006, 12:33 PM
I'm just wondering what everyones thoughs are on the new Custom Axis Ti Piggybacks..?? Thanks, JAY

fandl450r
07-20-2006, 01:20 PM
I can't say enough about these shocks. The ride quality is second to none. Best set of shocks I've ridden to date. Although build time frustrated me, took close to 7 weeks to get them, in the end it was well worth the weight. Although I do wish they would have kept an option of just have the 8 click compression adjustment vs the hi/lo speed set up since it's quite tough to dial in. But I give them two thumbs up, you won't be dissapointed. :)

xsr_racing28c
07-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Yea, like i said before the YFZ i'm buying has the Piggyback Ti Axis shocks ,and though i don't have any seat time on it, they seem to be very responsive when i compress the front end. The shocks on this YFZ are the prototype piggys from Axis since they were put on the quad 3 months before they were open to the public, so the rezzies are a little different and the dial on the top is actually very small and is just a billet (sharp) dial... Like i said in a couple other posts, i will throw some pics up as soon as i have the quad in my shop. Thanks, JAY