PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

firefighterjosh
07-20-2006, 01:55 AM
Hey all,

I have a 02 Banshee (mods in sig) and a 416EX (Awesome! full elka and long travel, plus some)

We'll I raced XC with the banshee for like 3 years then one of my buddies was getting rid of his 416ex that was in awesome shape, I have never seen a better quad. I bought it to race.

Now that I have the 416 I never ride my banshee. and I have always wanted a 4x4 or Rhino.

I was thinking of selling the banshee and buy a 4x4 of some sort, but I have put some money into it and alot of sweat into the banshee. I still race XC with the 416 and it is a great machine for it but If I bought a 4x4 I could race it as well.

I really want to keep the banshee but all it does is sit in the barn and I might take it for a spin once every 2 months. There also not going to sale banshee's anymore. (its kinda like my dad wished he kept his 69 chevelle, I don't want to make that mistake)

I ride alot of trails and my friends are getting into 4x4s.

Should I sell the 416? buy a 4x4
Should I sell the banshee? buy a 4x4
Or just keep both? and buy a 4x4 later in life?

I don't really want to have 3 quads, plus I don't really have the money/want to spend it. ( i would like to move out of my house within the next few years lol)

Hondaracing819
07-20-2006, 06:47 AM
LEt the banshee go and get a rhino

firefighterjosh
07-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Hondaracing819
LEt the banshee go and get a rhino

I lov the power and I love blowing by 450s lol hmmmmm i could buy a supercharger for the rhino and blow past them it that....hmmmmmm:D

Mean250r
07-21-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
I love to fly past 450's in my Ford woodie wagon

wtf r u talking about?! :huh

07-21-2006, 01:14 PM
it says you have the outlander in your sig. already...

why dont you just keep everything

the banshee is going to be like the 250r in 10 years...more and more rare, so i would just keep it

yfz450xman
07-21-2006, 08:09 PM
I can speak from experience here, I have a 250R that I absolutely did not want to get rid of even though I bought a YFZ450 3 years ago, and I rarely rode the "R" and now that I am trying to sell it, the market has gone soft on them...

I could have recovered a lot more of the money I put into the "R" back then then I can now, and all it did was sit for the most part. I wish I would have gotten something like a 4X4 or jetski to mix it up a little.....

Sell the Banshee and enjoy a new 4X4 for something different, trust me, you'll be glad you did....

firefighterjosh
07-24-2006, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
wtf r u talking about?! :huh
I didn't put that lol

I only own a banshee and 416x all the other quads are in my garage. Parents, GFs, ect.

miller821
07-25-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
GFs

Plural!!!!!!! Someones a playa:p

firefighterjosh
07-25-2006, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by ride hard man
Plural!!!!!!! Someones a playa:p

lol I meant GF's Quad accually shes me Ex now:huh Weird how things change in a matter of minutes. Long Story

I know 250rs are rare now, but now ther not worth any money there out dated. I want to keep it, but something else says sell it. I was going to put it back to stock and sell it and sell the rest of my parts. I could prabably buy a Rhino with cash after selling everything lol.

What do you think a 02 Yamaha Banshee with some small mods would be worth?

Then what would a banshee with the mods in my sig be worth?