PDA

View Full Version : 2006 450r Moto_Tech +3 Long Travel Heim Gull Wing Tig Chromoly

yamablaster24
07-19-2006, 10:20 PM
These are the best of the best when it comes to a-arms next to T-pin. I paid a very pretty penny for these custom made a-arms. They were made by Adam Clark who races Production A. He runs these a-arms as well. They are chromoly Tig welded a-arms. They have king pin or heim joints also. They use the OEM bushings and seals-caps which has shown to last the longest. They are gull wing which only add to the handling of the quad. The top are Nickel plated, I will not lie and say they are chrome plated, and the bottom are PC'ed Gloss black. They have a race and some trail rides on them. They are in great condition with a couple scratches on the PC on the bottom a-arm. The tops shine like no other. The tie rods are also plated and are very strong. This is a great buy and everything is setup ready to guy and bolt on. I do need stock a-arms if you want to partial trade. I paid a lot of money for these a-arms so i am going to let you offer me what they are worth to you. They are for an 06. Reason for selling-need a car haha

yamablaster24
07-19-2006, 10:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/yamablastermx/LongTravel4-29-06010.jpg