PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an idea?

Hondaracing819
07-19-2006, 09:40 PM
OK, so i came home from football prac which was terrible... 4 Mile Run, Offense & Defense work, 12 minutes of Bear crawls, push-ups, Three-man-weave, and sit-ups. Then we had to do 2 440's and then 35 up-downs.... WE didnt get a drink of water the entire time so when it was over I chugged and entire 32 ounce jug of g-rade and then a bottle of water in the car. I got home and i was sweating like crazy so i decided to jump in my pool which is about 90*'s. I jump out of the pool and my stomach starts to fell like crap. So i go into the bathroom to take my shower and I had to go #2... I must have let out about 15 pounds... My stomach still hurt... I took my shower then got dressed and just crashed on my bed. It started to feel better but then i stood up and i felt like crap again... I guess i had a bad case of the runs becase i must have been in and out of the b-room 15 times. My stomach still feels a bit rough but it is getting better. Im drinking water with lemon juice which i guess is helping. OK, Could this be from all the stuff i drank or from such a hard work out?

Pappy
07-19-2006, 09:46 PM
sounds like dehydration

MotoX3
07-19-2006, 09:53 PM
I hate that about football...our coaches stretch out our water breaks until someone passes out...then we get more:rolleyes:

nosliw
07-19-2006, 09:59 PM
pretty easy way to die. i'm sure it wouldn't upset your coach too bad if you took a 30 second break every 1/2 or so to chug some water.

Ralph
07-20-2006, 09:41 AM
Kill your coach, tell him he needs to stop worring about living through you guys since he prob screwed up in his career. Tell him The game is about having fun not going home and peeing out of your ***.

400exrules
07-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Kill your coach, tell him he needs to stop worring about living through you guys since he prob screwed up in his career. Tell him The game is about having fun not going home and peeing out of your ***.

LMFGDAO!!!!!!!!!!!

quadsquadron221
07-20-2006, 12:11 PM
Chug some pepto. Will fix you right up. Sounds like the beer ****s to me.

amonomous
07-20-2006, 12:19 PM
thats deff. dehydration
when i went to basketball camp a couple years ago the same thing happened to me
i'd just drink a lot of water and rest because there isn't much to do
o and get a lot of electrolytes

Quad Boy 660r
07-20-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Ralph

Exactly.