07-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Pulling a muscleman

Pappy
07-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Working on a nothing....but I was a bit early on the button

Chicksdigme423
07-19-2006, 06:34 PM
dont you any pants for that boy :p

every time i see pics of him he's in shorts, what if his leg catches the exhuast?

Pappy
07-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Uncle kev dropping in to say Hi:D

wolffie
07-19-2006, 06:36 PM
great pics pappy! looks like cody is diggin the 400:D

Pappy
07-19-2006, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Chicksdigme423
dont you any pants for that boy :p

every time i see pics of him he's in shorts, what if his leg catches the exhuast?

what if he comes up short:scary: what if he noses it over:scary: what if.....

Cody just asked if you reply to Derek Geutter wearing shorts and no shirt....if not...stfu

Pappy
07-19-2006, 06:38 PM
1 Handed heel clicker being worked on

07-19-2006, 06:39 PM
pappy, cody has got to be the luckiest kid alive....he has ridden a heavily modded 90, a 300ex, a 400ex, an ltr-450, a yfx450...and i believe there are a couple others.....he is deffinately gonna go pro if ou can stand behind him like you do now....he has so much talent it is unreal...the only racing im really good at is the 1/8th mile blacktop and a little driftin.....i hope one day to be half as good as he is....of course if my dad had stood behind me the way you do him....well...i could be that good also....just tell cody that i wish him the best of luck and tell him hes only getting better

lghickman21
07-19-2006, 06:40 PM
Wow that is quite a difference than the Cobra isn't it:huh :D
Doesn't look like he is having any trouble there! Keep riding Cody love to see young talent!

Mean250r
07-19-2006, 06:40 PM
nice pics

stfu? thats kinda harsh comin from a young boy? lol but its not my buisness. forget it :huh

Pappy
07-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by fast440mx
pappy, cody has got to be the luckiest kid alive....he has ridden a heavily modded 90, a 300ex, a 400ex, an ltr-450, a yfx450...and i believe there are a couple others.....he is deffinately gonna go pro if ou can stand behind him like you do now....he has so much talent it is unreal...the only racing im really good at is the 1/8th mile blacktop and a little driftin.....i hope one day to be half as good as he is....of course if my dad had stood behind me the way you do him....well...i could be that good also....just tell cody that i wish him the best of luck and tell him hes only getting better

He said thanks, but we are just having fun!

Chicksdigme423
07-19-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
what if he comes up short:scary: what if he noses it over:scary: what if.....

Cody just asked if you reply to Derek Geutter wearing shorts and no shirt....if not...stfu

errr sorry:o :confused:

bulkdriverlp
07-19-2006, 06:43 PM
pappy has a short fuse ive noticed

Pappy
07-19-2006, 06:45 PM
We got rid of the instructions on how to give a crap, sorry if anyone was offended..lol

I blew a few shots, maybe when there is better light and no fogged lenses:p

Pappy
07-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
pappy has a short fuse ive noticed

sure do, but really, ive grown tired of folks saying everyone kisses my ***, when all they are doing is being nice. i try to be nice also, but arm chair coaches on the internet are getting old. i see pictures in threads daily that the same folks who detail anything we do fail to respond to in the other threads, so i figure screw it......your going to hear back from me on a few things from now on:p

Pappy
07-19-2006, 06:50 PM
and for those so concerned, yes, he has all the gear he needs and uses it when we se fit.

400exrules
07-19-2006, 06:59 PM
hope he dont get burned out and get sick of the sport in a couple years......seems like yall ride ALOT!

Pappy
07-19-2006, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
hope he dont get burned out and get sick of the sport in a couple years......seems like yall ride ALOT!

You mean quads have a purpose other then being riden:eek: :devil:

trick450r
07-19-2006, 07:29 PM

honestly pappy i would be worried about it, my dad is exactly like you and hes great with my riding but he understands that i'll grow more if i rest every once in a while and not burn myself out.........you should consider it

Pappy
07-19-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
honestly pappy i would be worried about it, my dad is exactly like you and hes great with my riding but he understands that i'll grow more if i rest every once in a while and not burn myself out.........you should consider it

Obviously your dad and I are not exactly alike, I do not push my kids to ride period. I support them 200% when they do, but thats it.

nosliw
07-19-2006, 07:37 PM

models in bikinis can pose on just about anything!

do you have a picture of your garage or shed that stores all these quads? looks like you have quite a collection.

Mxjunkie
07-19-2006, 07:39 PM
Gee guy's they are just havin' some fun :p

And Cody, Derek is a sissy man, Dan's the guy you should be homies with.. :devil: :blah:

Pappy
07-19-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Gee guy's they are just havin' some fun :p

I dont think we are allowed to just have fun, maybe we should just stop posting pictures and pretend to ride like everyone else:confused:

BlasterEaten250
07-19-2006, 08:21 PM
looks awesome, the only thing i would be worried about is him liking the 400 so much that he just forgets about the 300:p

does he still have that go cart? i wanna see him take that off the jump!:D

Phills450r
07-19-2006, 08:23 PM
nice pictures.. bet he hates getting back on the 300 after riding the 400.. I would like to see some pics of your garage and what you got inside of it.. bet its every mans dream :)

Mxjunkie
07-19-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by BlasterEaten250
- does he still have that go cart? i wanna see him take that off the jump!:D

LMAO, I could see Cody and Ryan givin' her hell at Breezewood in that thing.

Pappy
07-19-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Phills450r
I would like to see some pics of your garage and what you got inside of it.. bet its every mans dream :)

Not hardley:p I am saving for a much bigger shop, and hopefully it will be better organized:p the workshop I have is 60 x 33 and it houses everything I work with and on. We take all mechanical work to my brothers, he is the neat freak:chinese:

440racer66
07-19-2006, 08:28 PM
noo dont let him take a gokart off a jump my friend al most died last year his face doenst look the same just word of advise i was like yea man you can make it . but yea cody looks good on the ex take a pic of the middle finger air for all the critics haha

Pappy
07-19-2006, 08:32 PM
Yes they still have the cart-o-death:p they ride that every once in awhile. They let thier friends ride it when they come over, its a might bit safer then turning loose a new rider on a quad:p

07-19-2006, 08:49 PM
I dont think we are allowed to just have fun, maybe we should just stop posting pictures and pretend to ride like everyone else:confused:

Do you no how many threads there would be if everyone posted pics of there kids like you do of cody? On the same jumps, but just a brandnew quads every other time.

I highly doubt he will be going pro, hed be winning race after race if he was in that direction.

Hes a quick kid on quads though, hed have me beat on my 400.
Different story if i had a dirtbike still.:eek:

Keep up the work cody.

No offence here im just saying my opinon.

la400ex
07-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Do I sense a little jealousy? lol.

Originally posted by banshee91
Do you no how many threads there would be if everyone posted pics of there kids like you do of cody? On the same jumps, but just a brandnew quads every other time.

I highly doubt he will be going pro, hed be winning race after race if he was in that direction.

Keep up the work cody.

No offence here im just saying my opinon.

red4r
07-19-2006, 09:04 PM
dang codys progressin like crazy.....keep posting the pictures there entertaining:D i liked the other one of him flickin off the ccamera that was funny

BlasterEaten250
07-19-2006, 09:04 PM
Im usually not one to but in, but give him a break. You could just say "nice pics", or "looks like fun!" -not "you post too many pics" or "theres no way hes going pro" or "you spoil your kids way to much", or "you shouldnt let your kid do that" If you don't think its right, or disagree with something, keep it to yourself, and if you think someone posts to much pictures, don't look at the thread if it bothers you too much. How would you like it if you posted pictures and everyone did that to you? It makes everyones life a little happier if you don't act like a little jerk.

I personally like to look at everyones riding pictures, if you don't then thats fine, just keep it to yourself.

:) :ermm:

nosliw
07-19-2006, 09:15 PM

you sure about that? the kid is pretty damn talented.

Pappy
07-19-2006, 09:18 PM

Umm, frankly I would enjoy it immensly. First, what ashame it would be to see more parents involved with thier kids....imagine that.When was the last time your dad took a picture of you riding?

As far as the differnt quads, I run a business that caters to quads, ofcourse he will be riding quite a few of them. As far as different jumps, how many do you have outside your door?

Pappy
07-19-2006, 09:34 PM

I just have to ask....

Whats your national number this year:confused:

MX MaNiAc 06
07-19-2006, 09:38 PM
I wish my dad would get out n take pics of me. I do respect that hes spent over 20 hours on the tractor making me jumps.

rmz250
07-19-2006, 09:42 PM
I just have to ask....

That kid really has no idea. but colt 45 and 2 zigzags right?

07-19-2006, 10:11 PM
I'm telling you Pappy...You should just give me all your quads and then they'd stop their complaining. :D

stalefish_132
07-19-2006, 10:34 PM
c'mon guys let the kid ride! insted of saying o0o0oh he's now wearing gloves or oh my his socks are 2 differant colors! the way i see it, if he likes to ride every day let him. if he likes to ride once a month thats great to.

i've seen pics of cody riding and from what i can see he is doing very well. and saying somthing like he's not going to go pro, if he wants it bad enough the sky is the limit.

good job cody;)

LT250RMan
07-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Pappy keep up the good work, any more progress on the track yet ?

Quad18star
07-19-2006, 10:46 PM
I just have to ask....

LMAO .

Ken , I got the perfect solution to this problem ... here's how it works out .

In a couple months when I get you to build me a quad , you can deliver it to me :p . On your way up here , you can stop at Banshee91's house along with Cody ( make sure to bring Cody's TRX 90 :D ) . Let Cody lay a whoop a** on him at a local track . Make sure to get pictures and video . When you're done , continue driving the few hours north . Once you reach my place , we'll drive on over to my uncle's place ( refer to other thread about Family Gatherings) . Once there , I'm sure the Prime Rib will be ready for the eating and the boat will be full of beer . After dinner I could try out the new quad you would have delivered and use my uncle's equipment to build a few jumps . After that , we put in the video of Cody roosting Banshee91 , sit back and have a few more beer . Sounds like a good plan to me !!!!:devil:

All stories aside , looks like Cody is get used to the 400 pretty good .

Pappy
07-19-2006, 11:11 PM
LOL...will do Greg

It just amazes me that someone can look at a picture and assume anything besides the obvious. No where have I stated or Cody that he has aspirations to become a Pro rider. Infact, we have stated the oposite. Ofcourse I must have missed the class in shool that gives one the ability to look at a few pictures from an after dinner ride and be able to predict that there is no way he could go Pro if he decided that is what he wanted to shoot for. If he did, then I would have to do some hard thinking, because honestky, he can make more money with his brains then he will the quad. And for those who think I push my kids to ride, you have no idea how wrong you are. My wife and I actuallly have to stop them from riding. I wont apologize for thier abilities or thier quest to ride. I would rather see them riding then sitting behind a computer screen all day and night! Please do not judge me until you spend a bit of time learning exactly who I am and what I stand for. family being at the forefront of that issue, maybe some of you should try that with your own family.

Then there is the safety nazi's that are kids themselves for the most part, that love to chime in and give thier 2 cents on what ever they can find wrong with his riding attire in the picture. If you ever see him riding with out his helmet and chect protector, B!TCH! I will be right beside you!

Ofcourse, a burn to the leg is painful, Cody knows all about burns. He wrecked in a race when he was 9 and has a nasty scar from an exhaust. Geuss what, he was wearing every piece of riding gear you could get.....and he still was horribly burned. So before you chime in with all of your expierence and wisdom, give a thought to the fact that I am not an idiot, Cody more then likely has more expierence and time on a quad then 95% of this site and that we dont live by your rules!

As far as those that are just plain jealous. Well folks, I cant help you. I worked my rear end off to get where I am and refuse to apologize or make excuses for it. I am not rich in any sense of the word, we get by. We do however take steps to save money that maybe your family doesnt. We hunt for the majority of our families meat needs, we raise chickens for eggs and meat, we farm our land for our vegatables and "can" what we need for the year. Cody spent 2 hours in 95 degree weather today picking green beans for his family, what did you do to help the old grocery bill? While you sat on your *** tonight goofing on the computer, I processed enough pickles for the coming year, worked on snapping green beans and still managed to answer pm's. emails and phone calls that bring work to my business. Yeah, I will apologize for what I have when you teach my *** to chew bubble gum.

250r4life
07-19-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by BlasterEaten250

I personally like to look at everyones riding pictures, if you don't then thats fine, just keep it to yourself.

:) :ermm:

250r4life
07-19-2006, 11:23 PM
too much drama...

post on with the pics pappy...

unfortunately, the world is becoming more sissified everyday... and, the world is full of stupid people...

redlineranger
07-19-2006, 11:27 PM
everyone that is giving pappy crap needs to shut the hell up. he's involved with his kids and thats great. he's an honest hard working man. i hope that when the time comes, i'll be as as good of a father as pappy is.

Yfz450dan
07-20-2006, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by redlineranger
everyone that is giving pappy crap needs to shut the hell up. he's involved with his kids and thats great. he's an honest hard working man. i hope that when the time comes, i'll be as as good of a father as pappy is.

I agree stop giving him crap!:grr: he supports his kids very much!at the track he is awaly right beside his kid supporting them all the way! And he is a very hard working man that gets the job done,so his family is able to have all that fun!and for all you guys giving him crap...
jealousy is a very bad thing!:devil:
go complane(sp) in some other thread!!!:mad:

JRP
07-20-2006, 06:50 AM
awsome pics pappy, i cant wait to go ride with cody at BPG sometime soon:devil:

la400ex
07-20-2006, 07:56 AM
I don't mean to change the subject, Pappy, but my family raises a rather large garden every year also. We always have a ton of cucumbers and I have tried to pickle them. They always taste terrible. Can you PM me the recipe that you use when you get the chance? Thanks, Anthony

While you sat on your *** tonight goofing on the computer, I processed enough pickles for the coming year, worked on snapping green beans and still managed to answer pm's. emails and phone calls that bring work to my business. Yeah, I will apologize for what I have when you teach my *** to chew bubble gum.

Pappy
07-20-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by la400ex
I don't mean to change the subject, Pappy, but my family raises a rather large garden every year also. We always have a ton of cucumbers and I have tried to pickle them. They always taste terrible. Can you PM me the recipe that you use when you get the chance? Thanks, Anthony

I use the Ball Canning mix. Its the Mix pouch ($.89) 5 cups of vinegar, 7 cups sugar and then follow the directions etc.

For dill we also use the Ball mix and add fresh corriander and dill.

We also make Zucchini pickles and they seem to be as good as cucumber pickles. The kids have fun helping, we make our own sandwich stackers:D

07-20-2006, 02:12 PM
I just have to ask....

Whats your national number this year:confused: ]

Its just a little anoying every eother time i come on.

Oh hers coddys on the 400, should i buy him a corbra? Here he is a a Ltr, his new 300ex, oh he likes the yfz, cody ripping it up on my 450r, heres codys new golf cart, should i get him a 65?
Here is his new 90.

And then all the posts too, hes going to be pro! Lmao hes getting 4 feet of air putting his hands off the steering wheel to do a quick point at the camera.

I dono i geuss its just me? Ive had 2 dirtbikes and a quad in my life and im 15, hes had what? 10 things alot togeather and then all the quads he can ride.

07-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Rmz 250 < you obviously dont listen to music much.

rmz250
07-20-2006, 02:24 PM
Rmz 250 < you obviously dont listen to music much.

I've heard the stupid song.

440racer66
07-20-2006, 02:26 PM
god banshee your makin your self look like a dumbazz dude wheres the pics of you jumpin ???????? just shut up about it you jealus that he get to ride all these nice quad and you stuck on a pos 400ex

07-20-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by 440racer66
god banshee your makin your self look like a dumbazz dude wheres the pics of you jumpin ???????? just shut up about it you jealus that he get to ride all these nice quad and you stuck on a pos 400ex

Thats kind of it, and yes i have jumped alot bigger than he can by far.

That gose up about 30 feet, were the pic was taken u jump up past ther and land into a feild.

fandl450r
07-20-2006, 02:35 PM
You said it yourself, you're 15. Grow up, and get a life. You're acting like a complete dousche. If you don't like to look at them, then don't look, better yet don't comment either. Someones got a lot of growing up to do. :rolleyes: Ooo looks like a huge jump. I guarantee I've jumped twice as far as you ever will. Until you've hit a jump thats 100+ foot keep your mouth closed.

440racer66
07-20-2006, 02:37 PM
i still see no air if you were gettin it you could take pics of it not the take off?????

440racer66
07-20-2006, 02:39 PM
o yea heres a pic if you wanna call me out either

07-20-2006, 02:40 PM
It was a video but i only got that pic sent to me.

But w.e Ill keep my comments to myself.

Pappy
07-20-2006, 03:01 PM
[B]

And then all the posts too, hes going to be pro! Lmao hes getting 4 feet of air putting his hands off the steering wheel to do a quick point at the camera.

[B]

I ask again, what is your national number? What expierence do you have in instructing young riders? What expierence do you yourself have to make any type of judgement on anyone?

As for the 4 feet of air, I think you better wipe the peanut butter off your screen.

07-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Im not arguing anymore. just pisses me off this kid gets everything he wants.

QuadRacer041
07-20-2006, 03:05 PM
you created a monster!!!!

Pappy
07-20-2006, 03:08 PM

But w.e Ill keep my comments to myself.

Your time to keep your mouth shut has passed, now its time for you to answer my questions.

Cody raced a national series last year and finished 12th in the Nation, 5th in his class and that was with missing the last race.

Again, what did you do besides yank your crank and piss and moan about others?

You are jealous of a kid, you must be another one of those folks who didnt get any hugs and squeezes from mommy.

This is his wall, it features several overall wins, top 5's and top 10's, along with his article in a magazine, and I still have more to put up. Not too mention his appearnce in a film. All at age 12. I do not usually push this crap on anyone but seeing how it is getting to you, take a good look and think back to what you did when you were 12 for christ sakes. Thats what I figured....

Pappy
07-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Ya know what...TOO FRIGGON BAD !

Go tell dad to work harder and maybe throw mom on the street so you can have what others have you ungratefull piece of garbage. You brag on what you have owned yet down others that have similiar machines...you are a first class idiot...naaahhhh....you are the epitome of ignorancy!

trick450r
07-20-2006, 03:12 PM

he doesn't get whatever he wants im sure...he gets something better for a reason. The first step to becoming a success in this sport is starting young, and having your parents behind you. You'll never get anywhere without good equipment, and no matter how many times someone will say they did, NO 15 YEAR OLD CAN BUILD A $20,000 MACHINE WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS!

And to Pappy, i can see your behind him and just trying to help, i was just sharing from my experiences that he'll be much better at racing by doing it for fun now and getting serious later!

Good luck cody

Pappy
07-20-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by 440racer66
o yea heres a pic if you wanna call me out either
Congrats, on a YFZ you managed to clear a 30 foot table top, Cody did it on a 90 !

You getting good and pissed yet, I have a long way to go:macho

Pappy
07-20-2006, 03:14 PM

And to Pappy, i can see your behind him and just trying to help, i was just sharing from my experiences that he'll be much better at racing by doing it for fun now and getting serious later!

I agree, however if you would take a second and follow what all I post, WE HAVENT RACED BUT 1 SANCTIONED RACE THIS SEASON! Cody said school work first so we raced local stuff for fun. BTW...Student of the year HONOR ROLL, I might as well pile it on and see just how mad I can get mr. jealous.

trick450r
07-20-2006, 03:17 PM
I agree, however if you would take a second and follow what all I post, WE HAVENT RACED BUT 1 SANCTIONED RACE THIS SEASON! Cody said school work first so we raced local stuff for fun. BTW...Student of the year HONOR ROLL, I might as well pile it on and see just how mad I can get mr. jealous.

i wonder is banshee91 ever got on the honor role? or won what was it a poetry contest or something a while back?

Pappy

I dono i geuss its just me? Ive had 2 dirtbikes and a quad in my life and im 15, hes had what? 10 things alot togeather and then all the quads he can ride.

Yeah buddy , its just you. Glad you showed us all what a sniviling jealous cry baby you are.

Scro
Congrats, on a YFZ you managed to clear a 30 foot table top, Cody did it on a 90 !

You getting good and pissed yet, I have a long way to go:macho

HAHA, I can tell your mad! Not even worrying who made the posts! lol I think he's on your side:D

Mean250r
07-20-2006, 03:18 PM

werd, hey im comin up to breezewood when my yfz is dont, maybe ill see ya there lol (just tryin to make the thread more happy)

Pappy
07-20-2006, 03:19 PM
]

Oh hers coddys on the 400, should i buy him a corbra? Here he is a a Ltr, his new 300ex, oh he likes the yfz, cody ripping it up on my 450r, heres codys new golf cart, should i get him a 65?
Here is his new 90.

And to get under your skin just a wee bit more, Kawasaki has asked if Cody would be thier geust in California in August to do some test riding for them....did you get an invite?

Suzuki has also entertained the idea of handing us a few Z250's to race....have they called you yet?

I dont mention 3/4 of the stuff we are involved in because i dont want to have friggon people jealous. But for you, I will pull out all the stops.

Pappy
07-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by bama450r
HAHA, I can tell your mad! Not even worrying who made the posts! lol I think he's on your side:D

LMAO...I didnt see his name...nice jump 440racer66:D I figured I would just continue to pick this idiot apart and you got caught in the crossfie.

trick450r
07-20-2006, 03:22 PM
on a completely random note what is the BK in Bk performance?

Pappy
07-20-2006, 03:24 PM
on a completely random note what is the BK in Bk performance?

It stands for Both Kids...

And for the record, the 400ex was my wifes birthday present, the YFZ is mine.

07-20-2006, 03:25 PM
Your not getting unbder my skin LMao funny stuff.

And again you bragging about your kid, you put down a membre thats not me on the yfz. Lmao

You think im cryin? Lol you must be senile. Good for you spoiled kid.

trick450r
07-20-2006, 03:25 PM
It stands for Both Kids...

And for the record, the 400ex was my wifes birthday present, the YFZ is mine.

got it...on another completely random note...is breezewood worth the drive from CT?

Scro
07-20-2006, 03:26 PM

And again you bragging about your kid, you put down a membre thats not me on the yfz. Lmao

It was nice knowin' ya'. Your not gonna be here much longer.

trick450r
07-20-2006, 03:26 PM

do you not enjoy browsing this site? you could always just not look at posts about cody if your that jealous.

boy you gonna' get bannd'ed

troutman561
07-20-2006, 03:27 PM
When did cody get a new golf cart, i missed that one...

"epitome of ignorancy!" good choise of words also, made me laugh..

07-20-2006, 03:27 PM
het him pappy. the kid is jealous. he knows he would get smoked by a 12 year old and can't handle it. i bet every time you post something about cody, he goes and gets mommy and says "i want that to be me mommy, can you make me like that?" then goss in his room and cries when she says "no son, you can't ride that well."

i am 33 and know that on equal machines, cody would ride circles around me on a track. Does it bother me? in a way yes, becuase i am always trying to improve my riding skills. It also bothers me because i have been on atv's for longer than cody or banshee91 has been alive. But hell, i admire cody. i am not jealous of him. He has a talent that will take him far in this sport if he want it to.

Pappy
07-20-2006, 03:29 PM
]

Its just a little anoying every eother time i come on.

You have the choice not to view what i post you idiot, but you do anyway.

And as far as you on a bike, I might just run out and grab Cody a new MX'r so he can spit roost in your face no matter what you ride. A nice shiney new cr125 and send it off for some custom custom suspension, then call Travis up and hang with him for a few weeks. Maybe he will pull a back flip on the next Crusty video and flip your punk *** off in the process.

wvspeedfreak
07-20-2006, 03:30 PM
I have stayed out of alot of threads lately but I just gotta tell Banshee91 something.Don't be jealous of people that have more than you.Your whole life there will be people that have more stuff,better things,etc...and being jealous of it will only bring you down.
Try to be supportive of someone who works with their kids and works hard to provide nice things for them.I know Pappy's family very well and I can assure you Cody and Ryan appreciate what they have and don't take it for granted.
I hear some of the same stuff from time to time about the quad related things I get for my son but I can tell you straight up that spending time with your kids like Kenny does and supporting them the best you can(mentally and financially)will be worth it down the road because it keeps a family tighter together :macho

Pappy
07-20-2006, 03:31 PM

Not under your skin..lol...anyone buy that:p

Oh I will gladly brag about him in this thread now, everyone else knows why I am doing it, just to piss of a wanna bee.

I will spoil him a bit more in your honor.

Pappy
07-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
I have stayed out of alot of threads lately but I just gotta tell Banshee91 something.Don't be jealous of people that have more than you.Your whole life there will be people that have more stuff,better things,etc...and being jealous of it will only bring you down.
Try to be supportive of someone who works with their kids and works hard to provide nice things for them.I know Pappy's family very well and I can assure you Cody and Ryan appreciate what they have and don't take it for granted.
I hear some of the same stuff from time to time about the quad related things I get for my son but I can tell you straight up that spending time with your kids like Kenny does and supporting them the best you can(mentally and financially)will be worth it down the road because it keeps a family tighter together :macho

Thanks Jason, he has no idea what your talking about because he is a left out little peckerhead. I feel sorry for him, too bad his parents did not teach him proper moral values.

Pappy
07-20-2006, 03:34 PM
got it...on another completely random note...is breezewood worth the drive from CT?

Id say it is if you like MX

trick450r
07-20-2006, 03:35 PM
Id say it is if you like MX

i race mx so yeah...i dont think i would make it down their this year because im racing every weekend from this sunday untill like october 3rd or something...but next year if i go down i gotta see cody ride...

Blue250X
07-20-2006, 03:37 PM
Not under your skin..lol...anyone buy that:p

Oh I will gladly brag about him in this thread now, everyone else knows why I am doing it, just to piss of a wanna bee.

I will spoil him a bit more in your honor.

and to make him really jealous you should buy me a new quad!! thatd kill him inside!! ahah, only joking pappy, i really admire cody too

Pappy
07-20-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Blue250X
and to make him really jealous you should buy me a new quad!! thatd kill him inside!! ahah, only joking pappy, i really admire cody too

You do not have to do anything but hopefully enjoy the pics and info I post.

Killing him inside, he is already ate up with it.

Pappy
07-20-2006, 03:43 PM
C'mon dirt bike boy...for someone so quick to pounce on a someone a few years younger then you, lets roll. Or maybe I will pull up some of your latest post to make sure everyone see's what value you bring here.

Scro
07-20-2006, 03:47 PM
C'mon dirt bike boy...for someone so quick to pounce on a someone a few years younger then you, lets roll. Or maybe I will pull up some of your latest post to make sure everyone see's what value you bring here.

LOL...I'd be speechless too if I was him:p

miller821
07-20-2006, 03:52 PM
I don't think Pappy is going to ban him, I think he's having to much fun showing him up:eek2: :p

But on another note you do post a ton of pictures Pappy:ermm: But I always seem to enjoy every one of them:D :macho

Pappy
07-20-2006, 04:03 PM
I will post as many pictures as I feel like, I might even post a few more of things non quad related to piss of bansheeboy a bit more. Maybe I should show him Codys firearm collection, or his closet full of fancy clothes, or how about his pool table, big sceen tv, his cell phone, his college fund , a few pics of the girls that chase after him, the crowds that flock to him just to see him put on his boots, the fans that almost knock him down to get an autograph, the parents who want him to sire thier grand children....

Hell bansheeboy, this could be fun. Thanks, you just made me see what ive been missing. I never thought about exploiting my son, but with your words of wisdom I SEE THE LIGHT! OMG...fame, fortune, girls, cars, movies, girls, MONEY!!!!

I owe it all to you, a piece of garbage from canada that likes to bash on little kids. How can I ever thank you!

I know, I will fly up, throw the stones to your mom, and give you a Cody to hang out with! YEAH>>>THAT IS WHAT YOU NEED! And being one of my offspring, I will shower him with everything you dont or cant have! man, you are a friggon genuis! And here I thought the whole time you were just some punk who liked to refernce dope to make people on the internet believe you were cool! HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED ALL THIS!!!!!!

(disclaimer...I have the big screen, we own no fancy clothes, and Ive never seen anyone flock to cody unless he wrecked..lol)

HondaRancherES
07-20-2006, 04:04 PM
Awsome pictues as always. Wish I could ride half as good as he can.

Pappy
07-20-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by HondaRancherES
Awsome pictues as always. Wish I could ride half as good as he can.

DO NOT POST ANY PICS OF YOUR NEWBORN SON!!! Bansheeboy will get jealous because his pacifier is better then the one he had when he was a baby!!!

Damn...I never knew being such a smart *** could be so fun, a new weapon against the idoit brigade!!! Thanks again banhs!tboy!

mx428
07-20-2006, 04:09 PM
Just do divert attention from the pissing match, what lenses do you shoot with Pappy? I'm getting a 30D and have been entertaining the idea of getting the Canon EF 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6 USM or the EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM.

Pappy
07-20-2006, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by mx428
Just do divert attention from the pissing match, what lenses do you shoot with Pappy? I'm getting a 30D and have been entertaining the idea of getting the Canon EF 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6 USM or the EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM.

Its not a pissing match, I have him beat in the equipment department also:o Kind of like bringing a match to a baseball game:macho Go ask you mom bans!tboy...she will tell you all about the bat Pappy swings;)

a 28-200 is a great lens for all around shooting. Id want a 2.8 though.....its worth every penny

OH MY...ANOTHER PICTURE OF CODY!!!

Honda400exrox
07-20-2006, 04:16 PM

YOU SHOULD STFU

mom and dad bought you a:
pw80=$1000
RM80=$2900
then it got stolen
then you got a
2003 CR85=$4500
then a 2001 400ex=$4600 and you didnt do a f*cking thing for either one of them

mitch your jealousy of a 10 year old that can ride a hell of alot better then you is hysterically funny, you struggle to do justins 30ft table top you ***** so stfu. You cant do anything on a quad besides wheelie and you think that makes you pro

Pappy
07-20-2006, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
YOU SHOULD STFU

pw80=$1000
RM80=$2900
then it got stolen
then you got a
2003 CR85=$4500

mitch your jealousy of a 10 year old that can ride a hell of alot better then you is hysterically funny, you struggle to do justins 30ft table top you ***** so stfu. You can do anything on a quad besides wheelie and you think that makes you pro

Oh my...someones sack just shriveled :chinese:

trick450r
07-20-2006, 04:20 PM
Oh my...someones sack just shriveled :chinese:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaahahaha ohhhhhh

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah woooooo

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaokay thats enough

ah **** it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaa

Pappy
07-20-2006, 04:21 PM
ummm, thats $13,000 roughly

Codys 90 $4000

Codys 300 $3900

Codys XR 80 $800

Thats $8700 for all you mofo's that smoke dope.

mx428
07-20-2006, 04:23 PM
Its not a pissing match, I have him beat in the equipment department also:o Kind of like bringing a match to a baseball game:macho Go ask you mom bans!tboy...she will tell you all about the bat Pappy swings;)

a 28-200 is a great lens for all around shooting. Id want a 2.8 though.....its worth every penny

OH MY...ANOTHER PICTURE OF CODY!!! Thanks, and yeah, it was a pretty one sided ownage situation, especially when his brother piped in.

Rico400
YOU SHOULD STFU

pw80=$1000
RM80=$2900
then it got stolen
then you got a
2003 CR85=$4500

mitch your jealousy of a 10 year old that can ride a hell of alot better then you is hysterically funny, you struggle to do justins 30ft table top you ***** so stfu. You cant do anything on a quad besides wheelie and you think that makes you pro

i think that kid just got owned.

trick450r
ummm, thats $13,000 roughly

Codys 90 $4000

Codys 300 $3900

Codys XR 80 $800

Thats $8700 for all you mofo's that smoke dope.

not to agree with ban*****91 or anything but im sure you have atleast another 8 into that 90...

Pappy
07-20-2006, 04:26 PM
not to agree with ban*****91 or anything but im sure you have atleast another 8 into that 90...

It could be a few more dollars then that, but thats roughly what it cost. Remeber, it has a $300 engine in it...lmao

Honda400exrox
07-20-2006, 04:27 PM

you have to be the worst speller I have ever seen, I guess it explains why your failing summer school:ermm:

And for such a tough guy, why did you try to cry your way out of it when mom and dad found your weed?

trick450r
07-20-2006, 04:30 PM
It could be a few more dollars then that, but thats roughly what it cost. Remeber, it has a $300 engine in it...lmao

man lucky you..wait till he needs a 450! the price of building (cuz i no your not gonna buy one) a competitive 450 are astronmical, my dad and i went through all our reciepts from building my quad right after we finished it and i thought he waas gonna have a heart attack lol..........and the worst part about the entire thing is a few rides and it looks like a complete piece of **** again lmao

Pappy
07-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Hey Lou, he stole your move:blah:

Pappy
07-20-2006, 04:31 PM
man lucky you..wait till he needs a 450! the price of building (cuz i no your not gonna buy one) a competitive 450 are astronmical, my dad and i went through all our reciepts from building my quad right after we finished it and i thought he waas gonna have a heart attack lol..........and the worst part about the entire thing is a few rides and it looks like a complete piece of **** again lmao

I built a Pro level GNCC 450R, and I had less then $10k in it. It still looked awesome after a year:cool:

mx428
07-20-2006, 04:31 PM
you have to be the worst speller I have ever seen, I guess it explains why your failing summer school:ermm:

And for such a tough guy, why did you try to cry your way out of it when mom and dad found your weed? ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

trick450r
07-20-2006, 04:32 PM

And for such a tough guy, why did you try to cry your way out of it when mom and dad found your weed?

are you guys brothers or something?

Pappy
07-20-2006, 04:32 PM

Oh man...looks like you will get no nookie...chicks dont dig a failure:chinese:

trick450r
07-20-2006, 04:34 PM
I built a Pro level GNCC 450R, and I had less then $10k in it. It still looked awesome after a year:cool:

what kind of deals did you get on that...we built my quad for a shade under 20 k with alot of sponsor help (it was only like 11 k out of our pockets) i've raced it like 5 times so far with like 6 practices and its got a bent bumper, bent subframe, the tank is scratched to poo, black marks all over the plastic, nerfs are all gauged up, hipers look like poo already....BUT its being used as it should be

Pappy
07-20-2006, 04:37 PM
lol..$10k did not include the cost of the quad.

You have to remember, I do 95% of my own work including the powdercoating and gusset work, saves me a bundle i assure you

nosliw
07-20-2006, 04:37 PM

omg! i'm in tears i'm laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT ban the punk. he needs to be kept around and pay the price for being a dip :devil:

Honda400exrox
07-20-2006, 04:39 PM
are you guys brothers or something?

sadly yes

Pappy
07-20-2006, 04:40 PM
sadly yes

You did the right thing. Filling in folks on the truth in a situation that you could have easily kept quiet on shows character. For your sake, I apologize for any comments I made towards your family.

Pappy
07-20-2006, 04:47 PM
You did the right thing. Filling in folks on the truth in a situation that you could have easily kept quiet on shows character. For your sake, I apologize for any comments I made towards your family.

But your brother is a full fledged card carrying member of the "Dipchit club"

Honda400exrox
07-20-2006, 04:48 PM

haha if you and greg and cody still wanna show the little homo how to actually ride that would be pretty cool:p

rmz250
07-20-2006, 04:48 PM
sooo....whens cody moving up to the 450...:blah:

Pappy
07-20-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by rmz250
sooo....whens cody moving up to the 450...:blah:

theTman
07-20-2006, 04:50 PM
HEY BANSHEE YOU GOT

http://www.owned.com/Owned_Pictures/drinksomemoreowned.jpg.jpg

07-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Jesus, that kid just got destroyed.

And, I don't know how someone could complain to pappy about posting a lot of pictures. I don't know about you guys but I <3 seeing pictures.

A little off topic, but this was bothering me... Pappy, do people from the site call you pappy in real life? I know I would lol

Mxjunkie
07-20-2006, 04:56 PM
I think some of you need to grow up. I guess you guys do not understand where Pappy is coming from, I've thought about selling my banshee many time's and buying my brother a 90 and getting him out racing, Does that make him a spoiled kid, NO he gets straight A's and does nothing but good. He deserve's it.

I've seen picture's of you guys riding with just a helmet on and I've seen people on this site with brand new quad's, brand new trucks and so on, but you want to pick a fight with Pappy saying " Where's his goggles " or why doesnt he have gloves on...

:rolleyes:

All my pictures I rarely have gear on because I am out play riding and no one has ever said anything to me, why do you guy's want to comment on Cody all the time jesus.

XCAdam89
07-20-2006, 04:58 PM
I think everyone is just a little upset that they could be owned by a 13 Year old white boy... :p

I'm sure Cody is thinking "Bring it..." :devil:

Mxjunkie
07-20-2006, 05:03 PM
]

Your such a low life, how can you make a comment like this towards a child? You must feel real big and bad dont you?

I've never seen any " Good " riding pictures of you, I dont see why your talking ****, where's your throphies? where's your race results? :rolleyes:

Pappy
07-20-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by XCAdam89
I think everyone is just a little upset that they could be owned by a 13 Year old white boy... :p

I'm sure Cody is thinking "Bring it..." :devil:

A month ago I would have said you were dead wrong and that Cody isnt like that at all. But after seeing him get so mad when his engine failed him and the level of pissed off he was at when it happened, I cant say what he will do anymore. He told me to get into his college fund and get him a real engine if that is an indication fo how competitive he is becoming:(

XCAdam89
07-20-2006, 05:10 PM
I think it's great that you are involved as much as you are. It's one thing to force your kids to do something, and then one thing to back them 110%.

I know in elementary school, my parents made me work my tail off in school to get good grades. After a while, and then during Middle School and currently in H.S. I still try my hardest to get good grades, and I can tell my parents are proud of me when I bring home good report cards, and if I get a few bad grades in between, my parents will be there to let me know to try harder, and back me 200%.

It's no different with racing and riding, you might have got your son into the sport, but I can tell from the pictures and stories you post that he rides because he has a passion, not because he is forced too. I know I try harder when I want to do something, not when I am forced. That's most likely why Cody is at the level he is, He is just having a blast on a daily basis; and there is nothing wrong with sharing in his joy!

Keep on livin' it up!

Pappy
07-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Last year, when we decided to run the nationals, we as a family sat down and discussed it. We, as a family, decided that if we did run them it would be all effort from everyone. Cody trained hard over the winter and won his class on the opening round, then suffered average finishes the remainder ofthe year and it was actually good for him. learning the ropes isnt easy and i would prefer a learning year and not an all out winning season.

After I was hospitalized in late july, I could no longer do what we all had agreed to do, and we decided that we had more fun as a family riding in general and wouldnt pursue any series except for fun and that having family time was what we were after. This year started out with that in mind and we are having a blast! No pressure, just good times meeting new folks and riding the wheels off our quads.

I do push him, but only when its time to. If he is ready to hit a new jump, I will make sure he is 100% commited and explain what will happen if he isnt. Thats about the extent of my pushing. I do not have to push him when its race time, I usually get out of his way and he does his thing.

XCAdam89
07-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Yeah, With Nationals. It has to be a family sport. There is so much time and money involved, that everyone has to agree on it. It can't just be a one person team.

There are times to be pushy too, If he really wants to strive for something, He needs to be pushed to make sure he reaches his goal, it's not about bringing glory and pride to yourself, but rather to asist in helping your son reach his goals.

From what I've seen, you do a great job of that. Keep it up. Keep in mind, this is a forum, and people will say pretty much anything and everything to bash or bring you down, but as long as you are having a good time, keep on.

Pappy
07-20-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by XCAdam89
Keep in mind, this is a forum, and people will say pretty much anything and everything to bash or bring you down, but as long as you are having a good time, keep on.

They can say what they like, and I will put them where they need to be put. I dont hide anything and I tell it like it is. If people feel I am supposed to carry some higher standard then they are mistaken, I was first a member here and I have just as much say as anyone else does.

I have well over 50K posts, Ive been here since 2002. Do not mistake any action i take as being mad, I have dealt with every kind of person imaginable on here and dont lose a winks sleep over decisions I have to make.

And if i wasnt having fun, I wouldnt be here;)

BTW, bansheewannabeecrybaby.....this one is for you;)

Pappy
07-20-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1

A little off topic, but this was bothering me... Pappy, do people from the site call you pappy in real life? I know I would lol

yep, just about everyone i know calls me that

Pappy
07-20-2006, 06:38 PM
banshee91 is toast. he decided to dazzle me with his intellect off the site, which as you can see has ramifactions on the site.

anyone else that wants some of these types of members booted, just let me know. its high time this site was a few members light.

red4r
07-20-2006, 06:55 PM
LMAO i didnt see his name on the tree untill i looked at it again hahah he deserves that...

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g179/azdirtrider/picture0042.jpg

Mx_523
07-20-2006, 07:28 PM
I'll race Cody!:blah: :blah:

Mean250r
07-20-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Mx_523
I'll race Cody!:blah: :blah:

lmao u cant be serious?

Mx_523
07-20-2006, 07:46 PM
I'm just joking around. Notice the ":blah: "? I wouldn't mine racing him though. I'd lose but hey it would be my first time on a track and I'm sure I would have a blast.:macho

Pappy
07-20-2006, 07:59 PM
He would be happy to ride with you.

Mx_523
07-20-2006, 08:04 PM
Only if I had a truck to drag my quad to BPG.:ermm:
Just gotta wait until next year! :p

trick250r
07-20-2006, 08:26 PM
hey pappy, i know noone gets to ya, but there are three kinds of riders... ones that have talent, ones that have so much practice that they're good, and ones that have both. so far, the only ones i've seen that have both are the pros...and cody. so anyone who says otherwise is a jealos *******, but really though, you should tell cody that when hes the next john natalie, he can start to buy the old man some quads. :blah:

Pappy
07-20-2006, 08:32 PM
If putting in time makes a Pro rider, then he is on his way:p I wasnt joking earlier when I said we have to ask him and his brother to stop riding. They easily burn $65 worth of fuel a weekend, then there is the tires, maintence etc. There is a price to pay for thier fun, and its costing me an arm and a leg:p

Cody understands how important seat time is, and he does listen to what other riders tell him to help him improve.

I wont name the rider, but he came to us after a race and said...."I was looking forward to giving cody tips on how he rode, but after watching him i think maybe i should ask him to watch me"! That made cody very happy, and made me smile.

Now that he is making the switch to the adult quads, he has a learning curve to undertake. His speed is far from fast, but he is progressing. In the picture with the small kid on the 400, the bars hit codys chin....one draw back he will have to let time fix...his lack of height:p

XCAdam89
07-20-2006, 08:37 PM
I'm short as well, only around 5'6 5'7 and it can be a pain. I know with driving, I'd like to be a little taller, just so I don't get weird looks all the time. Heck, The other day at work this lady asked me If I was legally old enough to have a job :confused:

Just little things like that I guess get annoying after a while..

As much as people say Height doesn't matter, in some cases it does, and we short people can't do everything. :p

Pappy
07-20-2006, 08:41 PM
He asks all the time why he always seems to have straight arms when he jumps....i told him it was due to his reach and he would grow into the bigger quads etc. I do run bars that are cut down in width to help with fatigue and fit his smaller frame.

After riding the 400ex he said it helped him because it had a bit better suspension then the 300, so hopefully once i get it built he will start ripping it up like he did on his 90. as long as he is safe and doesnt get hurt he can do what ever he likes within reason.

xtremefullbore
07-20-2006, 08:57 PM
haha, that cracks me up banshee91 saying he jumped bigger then cody that looks like a climbing hill, haha... cody is honest to god the best 13 year old or I think 13 hes prolly 22 with those skills, :p but he is the best kid his age I've seen and Im not just saying that he really is most kids that age wont even hit jumps going 20. if they even jump. but I garuntee If you stick behind cody like you do no doubt he'll be a pro, and then banshee91 will turn on ESPN for the atv racing and it will introduce the racers and Cody Hill will be one, and he will feel stupid for awhile... :chinese: but seriously keep it up pappy and cody and cody will definitly be a pro, maybe pappy's brother kevin still has a chance, :macho lol

440racer66
07-20-2006, 09:03 PM
yo papster im on your side haha god crossfire haha i know its a small jump but i didnt get any on the down hill that i think cody needs to try if he wants heres a pic of my friend doin it his name is the beaster16 i just got the sack up to try it

Pappy
07-20-2006, 09:05 PM
there are a ton of riders his age that would put cody to shame. ive seen them ride and will try and spotlight them because i feel they deserve all the recognition they can get! the best race i watched was a month or so ago, 2 very talented riders on 300ex's that could have easily rode in A class at that race. they were in codys age bracket....very very fast! i hope one day cody can be that good!

XCAdam89
07-20-2006, 09:08 PM
Was that the race here in VA? Action Town USA maybe? I remember you posting pictures of Chris (Duponster) in one of those. I think I saw the kid on the Yellow 300 Ride at VSP (Tappahanock, VA) and He owned that class. No comparison.

Pappy
07-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Yep, actiontown was the race. i was very impressed with how they rode.

cody was like..."you want me racing them!!":p i told him that not every rider has to be the fastest, speed comes with expeirence and he will get there. another rider that is super quick is the Burke boy from PA. he is supposed to do some riding with cody at breezewood and i am hoping it will help cody alot! you do not get faster riding with slower riders...you need a faster rider to learn from.

Pappy
07-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Thats kind of it, and yes i have jumped alot bigger than he can by far.

That gose up about 30 feet, were the pic was taken u jump up past ther and land into a feild.

When your friends tell you that we are still making fun of you, have them tell you that you have been out jumped by a TRX90.

thanks for the pm reminding me of this pic....i had forgoton about it. gotta love members who keep tabs on me:D

LT250RMan
07-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Thats a huge jump for a 90 :eek2:

300exOH
07-20-2006, 10:26 PM
I just can't believe the nerve of this punk. He comes on here and bad mouths you and cody without even knowing anything about you. The folks that know you know that you are raising your boys right and that's all that matters. Someday banshee91 will be flipping burgers and Cody will be a successful businessman so it's all good. :devil:

Personally I enjoy every thread you post of Cody and Ryan rippin it up. Every time I show my son the pics you post it makes him want to ride even more so post away.

Just an FYI to other haters- Cody and Ryan are far from spoiled. Those boys work hard at home and school and deserve everything they get and more.:macho

orca0294
07-20-2006, 10:45 PM
are you loaded .. hes on a new bike every week

Pappy
07-20-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by 300exOH
Someday banshee91 will be flipping burgers

Ummm...welcome to jack o burger may I take your order:devil:

thanks for the kind words, i just wasnt going to let this particulair peckerneck get away with running his yap.

Pappy
07-20-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by orca0294
are you loaded .. hes on a new bike every week

yes i am....i invented the female pleasuring condom which was bought by trojan. the money is rolling in :p

300exOH
07-20-2006, 11:02 PM
Ummm...welcome to jack o burger may I take your order:devil:

thanks for the kind words, i just wasnt going to let this particulair peckerneck get away with running his yap.

LMAO. I just can't believe how many idiots have been verbally attacking you lately. I'd be on a manhunt by now if I were you. Cody and Ryan are bright young men and with you behind them they will be a sucess for sure.

For those they say you are rich... I agree. Any man who stands behind their family 200% like you do is rich in my book.

jrspawn
07-20-2006, 11:03 PM
yes i am....i invented the female pleasuring condom which was bought by trojan. the money is rolling in :p

DUDE, so you are the REAL TROJAN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :devil: :D LOL

I had to:D

Pappy
07-21-2006, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by 300exOH
LMAO. I just can't believe how many idiots have been verbally attacking you lately. I'd be on a manhunt by now if I were you.

To go on a manhunt, you would need a man to hunt down. Anyone who hides behind the computer screen and takes pot shots at me is no man. These are merely boys, that need to be taken behind the woodshed.

I know the more popular the site gets, I get with my business and within the industry, and the more attention that cody draws opens us up to this type of BS.....but let it be known, I will not sit by idle and let someone just bash to bash.

And I agree, when it comes to family I am one of the wealthiest men alive;)

Pappy
07-21-2006, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by jrspawn
DUDE, so you are the REAL TROJAN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :devil: :D LOL

I had to:D

Why yes, and my work is done here:devil:

Quad18star
07-21-2006, 06:19 AM
haha if you and greg and cody still wanna show the little homo how to actually ride that would be pretty cool:p

I don't race ... I just find pleasure in running chit over with my Grizzly !!!!

300exOH
07-21-2006, 08:02 AM
To go on a manhunt, you would need a man to hunt down. Anyone who hides behind the computer screen and takes pot shots at me is no man. These are merely boys, that need to be taken behind the woodshed.

I know the more popular the site gets, I get with my business and within the industry, and the more attention that cody draws opens us up to this type of BS.....but let it be known, I will not sit by idle and let someone just bash to bash.

And I agree, when it comes to family I am one of the wealthiest men alive;)

Yeah I kind of forgot that it was just a teenager. He talked smack pretty well for a kid. My hats off to you for dealing with these kids without getting worked up about it especially when they talk shiz about my family. I don't think I would handle it as well. If it was me...two would go behind the woodshed but only one would come back.:scary:

Quad Boy 660r
07-21-2006, 08:04 AM
Oh man, this thread is great!

It's cool to hear how good things are with Codys racing.

Has he ever competed in a GNCC/Harescramble? Just curious.

quads14589
07-21-2006, 08:21 AM
how many quads do u have pappy?:blah:

jcv400ex
07-21-2006, 10:13 AM
OHHHH! :eek2:

orca0294
07-22-2006, 01:01 PM
haha i didn't read the thread before i posted and i just read it and saw my name pop up asking pappy that but id love to see cody ride after looking through all these pictures

07-22-2006, 01:10 PM
We need to fund together to buy Pappy a bat or whip. Then put Pappy in metal on it, so when he hits someone with it...It makes an imprint.

suck my pipe
07-22-2006, 02:51 PM
lol all publicity is good publicity!

Blue_Streak23
07-22-2006, 03:55 PM
thats pretty damn good for his age.

xtullyx16
07-22-2006, 04:59 PM
At first i was shocked, then came disbelief, then it was just soo d@mn hillarious lol good job pappy taken out the trash!

coolex
07-22-2006, 10:10 PM
the best part was when his brother came in lol

Pappy
07-23-2006, 02:06 PM
3 days and yall still worring over that doushbag:p

He will really be pissed when i post the quad I bought this weekend:eek2:

Honda400exrox
07-23-2006, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by coolex
the best part was when his brother came in lol

haha he went to yfz central after he read this thread:blah:

300ex_#387
07-23-2006, 02:14 PM
3 days and yall still worring over that doushbag:p

He will really be pissed when i post the quad I bought this weekend:eek2:

Go ahead and post. You get Gayers 250f? lol I just want that thing out of state....With a good rider they will finish a good 4-5 seconds ahead of me. I had my chance to beat one last weekend at a race..I was leading but had tie rod problems.

xtullyx16
07-23-2006, 03:23 PM
Cody's gunna be rippin on the new 250f possibly?? hell yeah keep us all posted i wanna hear how he likes it and how he rips on all the 450's lol sounds sweet

cool 300ex
07-23-2006, 09:52 PM
Nice pics pappy. When did you buy a 400ex and yfz?

Pappy
07-24-2006, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by cool 300ex
Nice pics pappy. When did you buy a 400ex and yfz?

I bought the YFZ early in the spring, and the EX's were purchased a few months ago.

cool 300ex
07-24-2006, 08:45 AM
LOL where have i been? You going to mod out the yfz like your 450R?

Pappy
07-24-2006, 08:51 AM
the only plans for the YFZ are either for us to build it for a customer or sell it as is.