PDA

View Full Version : TeamFlatOut

airdog
07-19-2006, 10:24 AM
Bought some RAZR front tires from him for $60 shipped. I asked him if he could get them here by Thursday (asked on friday 6 days earlier). He said it would cost $17 extra dollars to get them here on thursday and said he would ship them first thing on monday. I though it was a lot since the intial price included shipping, but I really needed them for a trip I was going on so I paid the extra $17.

On thursday they didn't show up and when I talked to him he said its because he didn't get them out until tuesday. This really bugged me, because now instead of leaving to go ride at the crack of dawn, I had to wait until 2 or 3 until the mail came. But when the mail cam I didn't get the package, I had to buy another set of tires for the weekend :rolleyes: .

They didn't end up getting here until the end of the next week. I found out the reason it took so long is because he didn't use the extra $17 dollars I sent him to upgrade the shipping, he used Parcel Post, the cheapest shipping option USPS offers. This really upset me because the actual cost to upgrade to Priority was only 5 or 6 bucks, he still would have made money off me needing them here sooner.

After A LOT of hassle I got a refund for the $17 dollars, but I am still out the cost of the tires I had to buy when his didn't show up.

Overall, I didn't get ripped off too bad since I got the product and was refunded the extra money I sent him for shipping, but the fact is, he was going to try to rip me off if I was going to let him. He just didn't find a buyer as spineless as himself. /rant