PDA

View Full Version : Fasst Flexx bars

Punk'd
07-19-2006, 12:26 AM
Anyone run these? If so could you give me some opinions on how they work or how much of a diffrence they are etc...

And will they fit the stock clamps?

Thanks,
Randy

firefighterjosh
07-19-2006, 12:35 AM
One of my buddies has a set and he loves them. He says it takes some getting use to you can see the bars flex as you ride.

the predator
07-19-2006, 01:50 AM
great addition to any quad, and you really don't even notice them flexxing while you're riding. little on the expensive side new though.

stumpleg
07-19-2006, 07:35 AM
I just got some about a month ago, and wish I would have gotten them at the beginning of the year. I usually get arm pump pretty bad during a race, but didn't notice a thing. By far one of the best investments for my 450. They do not fit stock clamps, but if you order from Fasst., they sell clamps that will fit them. Also check with site sponsor C & D Racing.

Duke450r
07-19-2006, 09:06 AM
At my age, probably one of the best mods I made IMO. My shoulders and neck don't bother me as much when riding for an extended period of time.

I loved them the first time I rode them. My brother rode my quad around a homemade track, one lap, and ordered a set.

Having said that, they are not for everyone, I have a cousin and a nephew, that absolute hate them.

My advice would be find someone who has a set and see if they will let you ride it a few minutes.

You will need a bigger bar clamp, but a universal one is not very expensive.

Good luck!

400exrider0004
07-19-2006, 10:12 AM
I ordered some last week and cant wait. They should be here this week, hopefully. You do need 1 1/8" bar clamps. I got mine from Roll Design. Should be a great improvement over stock!!

07-19-2006, 10:36 AM
great bars, they help with comming off of huge jumps or ruts, when you would slam your wrists, they also help in the huge whooped out sections and in corners

as for clamps, i use my stock ones with the tag clamps built onto them, so i can get a +7/8'' setup without an aftermarket steering stem or spending a ton of money on high dollar clamps, i would try to get the ones of rockey mountain, they are only like $35 :macho

QuadJunkies
07-19-2006, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
One of my buddies has a set and he loves them. He says it takes some getting use to you can see the bars flex as you ride. That was REALLY weird the 1st time I rode with the bars... !! I could see and feel it!

the predator
07-19-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
That was REALLY weird the 1st time I rode with the bars... !! I could see and feel it!

that just means you just gotta ride a little harder tina..lmao!! J/K

exrider44
07-19-2006, 07:38 PM
One of the best purchases Ive made next to my hiper rims. I would get a set. I felt a huge difference going thru tough whoop sections.

QuadJunkies
07-20-2006, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by the predator
that just means you just gotta ride a little harder tina..lmao!! J/K :o :blah:
Oh, I am SURE thats what it was!! lol