PDA

View Full Version : fox shocks

fox17
07-18-2006, 10:36 PM
are fox shocks good shocks? i want to get some when i get a 450r and want to know what you guys think bout them and how you like them or if you have had any problems. i want them front and rear. the podium in the rear and floats or float evols in the front. any input will be appreciated.

also what other brand of shocks do you recommend?

04TRX400EX
07-18-2006, 11:11 PM
Oh for the love of god people, do a search! Even easier, just go back thru this section about 2-4 pages and you should come across about half a dozen threads about Fox shocks. If you search for it, you'll find some really good articles and reviews written about them.

To answer your question though, Fox makes great shocks that are incredibly smooth and weigh less than conventional shocks. Everyone that has them loves them and refuses to ever use any other shock again (that seems to be the general consensus). The standard Float is good and the Float Evol series is awesome. The Podium X rear will be a good match to the fronts.

Other than that, most all the major companies are good: Elka, Custom Axis, Pep, TCS, Motowoz ...

fox17
07-18-2006, 11:13 PM
thanx. im too lazy to look at other pages. lol. i just looked at this page and i didnt find anything. im really leanin toward the fox.

blakefoote
07-21-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by fox17
thanx. im too lazy to look at other pages. lol. i just looked at this page and i didnt find anything. im really leanin toward the fox.

yah...im getting fox...they are about thebest so....yah go gettem...hahaa