PDA

View Full Version : Wheres My Stickers?

ShiftFMX
07-18-2006, 07:58 PM
Hey Whats up with the ATVriders.com stickers??? I ordered like 6 stickers Exactly ONE MONTH ago! I didnt spend a grand total of $14 for nothing! :p

(I also bought my membership for this year)

Pappy
07-18-2006, 08:00 PM
I think harlen just recieved in a new batch, I was out also, but the supply is being refilled:p

ShiftFMX
07-18-2006, 08:03 PM
I think I should recieve a bonus for waiting a month :devil: Like a Shirt, I wear XL :p

insaneracin2003
07-18-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I think harlen just recieved in a new batch, I was out also, but the supply is being refilled:p
pssst pappy,How are those Burgard stickers coming along and the BK Performance stickers.I would really love to slap dem badd boys on my quad,

Pappy
07-18-2006, 08:06 PM
I havent been to Burgards to get any more, but when I do I will send you some.

I also havent scarped up the money for the stickers, good ones from like updog run around $700 a batch

New shirts are being ordered though

insaneracin2003
07-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I havent been to Burgards to get any more, but when I do I will send you some.

I also havent scarped up the money for the stickers, good ones from like updog run around $700 a batch

New shirts are being ordered though
Definately let me know when you get some shirts in,i am in need of quite a few........:macho

07-18-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
Definately let me know when you get some shirts in,i am in need of quite a few........:macho

me too

Quad18star
07-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Pappy , you need some international advertising .... so I'll take a shirt whenever you get them done . Let me know the price !!!

insaneracin2003
07-18-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Pappy , you need some international advertising .... so I'll take a shirt whenever you get them done . Let me know the price !!!
great idea Greg,Pappy,send me some shirts and ill advertise for the South!!!! and of corse ill buy the shirts!!!

Admin
07-18-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
Hey Whats up with the ATVriders.com stickers??? I ordered like 6 stickers Exactly ONE MONTH ago! I didnt spend a grand total of $14 for nothing! :p

I am for the most part a one man show, and being on a road 3-4 days a week only leaves the other half to spend time with the family and keep up with the site, which is sometimes a 70-80 Hour a week job. Because of my busy travel schedule, I only ship orders once a month in a batch to converse on time, but unfortunately over the past month, I lost two family members(grandmother and uncle), which has thrown a real wrench into my already crazy schedule. It has been a rough month for me emotionally and physically, but I haven’t made it known to the masses as I try to continue to plug away at keeping the news flowing while I deal with my pain from the loss of one of my best friends and uncle, Neil.

After every race, I would call him and tell him how I did, and he would always ask if I won. For the past three years, he has come to the Wisp to watch me race, but this year he couldn’t make it because he was dieing from throat cancer, so my father my other uncle came out to pit for me and cheer me on for one of the rare chances that I get to race anymore.

I gave the race everything that I could to get on the Podium, and I accomplished my goal because I knew it would probably be the last time that I would be able to call my uncle Neil up after the race and tell him that I made it up on the Podium, which I did that night on the way home.

That Thursday when I landed in Alabama for the ATVA MX Nationals, I received the call he passed away that morning, which was devastating to me because I was over a 1,000 miles away from my family, and I wasn’t sure if I would make it home for the funeral. The family delayed the funeral till Monday, so I could fly home Sunday night and drive all morning to see one of my closest friends put to rest.

Needless to say, the past month, I just haven’t been myself, and it actually feels good to finally get this off my chest.

Thanks everyone for all their support for ATVriders.com, and for those waiting on stickers, shirts, or photos, I haven’t forgotten your orders.

Harlen

Pappy
07-18-2006, 09:09 PM
Yeah, its been a rough month for your entire family, I dont know how you keep up with it all.

Prey
07-18-2006, 09:14 PM
sorry to hear all the bad news,

guess i should have done more listening than talking :(

Mx_523
07-18-2006, 09:15 PM
Sorry to hear that Harlen. Just take it easy and everyone at Exriders are here to support you. Good luck.

IOWAracer
07-18-2006, 09:20 PM
harlin im really sorry to hear that

insaneracin2003
07-18-2006, 09:36 PM
my prayers for you and your family Harlen....sorry to hear about the bad news....god speed for your family members.:(

07-18-2006, 09:56 PM

What happens if you buy your membership?

ShiftFMX
07-18-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Quad_King
What happens if you buy your membership?

You support Harlen :)

07-18-2006, 10:15 PM
You support Harlen :)
How much is it?

400exrida06
07-18-2006, 11:30 PM
Sorry to hear that Harlen, we'l keep you in our prayers.

07-19-2006, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Quad_King
How much is it?

http://www.atvriders.com/donations/index.html

;)

07-19-2006, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Kickstarts_Suck
http://www.atvriders.com/donations/index.html

;)
Thanks