PDA

View Full Version : Has any body been to Walden Races track.

Sick0
08-19-2002, 03:57 PM
I just got back from walden race track in wallkill , New York. The track kicks ***** theres jumps every where on the tack, They have a setup to big double. The closest thing to riding rytheme on a quad. The tacks is sweet. They take care of the track very well. I can wait on til the next race is.

kc 300EX
08-19-2002, 06:23 PM
Ive been to Open Practices there(cant race, only 15) I liked it a lot, although stock 300EX suspension wasnt cutting it. I wanna go to Diamondback mx too, I hear its even better

dawzie
08-19-2002, 06:35 PM
My son is Quad 49. We race there all the time. Diamondback has a open practice this Wednesday race on Sunday. There is a up hill triple there UNREAL only two quads do it unless some of the big boys show up.

The race at Walden yesterday was AWSOME, they opened the old back section with a new layout, that track is really nice now.

The next race at Walden is Sept 29th O-P the Wednesday before.
We are planning on going to a NEATV race that same day at Southwick Ma.. All the big boys are going there $7000 purse and growing !!

QuadRacer041
08-20-2002, 03:51 AM
sick0 are you going to the diamond back race next sunday? i like there better then walden.