PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been on here in awhile...................................

dirtmomma
07-17-2006, 08:44 PM
Well I haven't posted on here in quite some time about our racing as we just started back up last month we are doing our outdoor series @ Hannegan Speedway!!

DJ is getting his 450 dialed in & looking dang good on it, he's placing good too :cool: He's stayed pretty much in the top 4 or 5 so that is good!! The 1st race he got a 1st & 2nd or 3rd place & this past weekend he did about the same!!
I am PROUD to say that he is racing w/ the big guys full on now, & getting ready to run Pro!!
He got an invite from one of the guys he races against to haul his quad to Missoula MT the beginning of August for a pretty big race :devil: :macho guess the Pro purse is $5K be nice to have just a smidggy of that LOL so we will probably just drive over in our car & stay w/ a friend or motel it's GOTTA be cheaper than driving our motorhome & towing a trailer!!!!!!!

Dj ALSO got a sponsorship to drive a race car :blah: :macho :devil: :D :D He has said YES to that offer of course, it is a "bomber" car, a 79 Dodge Duster 360, the gal that owns it is the girlfriend of one of DJ's other sponsors so that is pretty cool. He won't be racing the car for a month or so, they have some paint, ect to do on it still!!

Very exciting for DJ he has DREAMED of driving a race car, then last night another one of his wishes came true haha fellow ATV riders member Maggiesboy let him take his crotch rocket for a spin around the block :eek2: he LOVED it to say the least haha now he wants one even more than he did before but we told him he has to be 18 to have one of those!!! Anyway here's a pic of him on it :)

I am hoping to have some FT pics SOOOOON of him, we also took our lil guy racing but his quad was leaning out & then was just lacking in gearing plus he had to run w/ 90's, 80's & shifters :grr: & they scored them TOGETHER so he had no chance is was a bunch of BS so we won't be taking him back to this track! It is a pretty big track so we will just keep him on the short tracks for now since that's what his quad is set up for.

Anyway just wanted to stop in & say HI & say that if anyone on here is going to Missoula, August 5-6 LMK :)

400exmom
07-18-2006, 04:39 AM
THATS awesome!! congrat's!!!!

dang the boy has gotten HUGE!!

1 of mine has facial hair now and is in a rock band;)

these kids are growing up and making us old:o

thats great news congrat to DJ~ and glad to see you back;)

dirtmomma
07-18-2006, 09:00 AM
Thanks Kim :) YES it's crazy how fast they grow up!!!!!!!! Man yours are growing fast too if one has facial hair & is in a rock band :eek2: :eek2: makes you just look @ them & shake your head huh LOL :o;)

Sounds like your still racing & kicking butt :D:D:D congrats to you too are you still on your 400ex?? I have been to up to date!!!

400exmom
07-18-2006, 01:42 PM
400 is retired~ but always on standby

im racing a 700 XC raptor (not mine)
a 04 mx Yfz
a 05 XCyfz (neither are mine)

ill race anything with wheels if someone trust me with it:devil:

now where the heck is tina and corry we are a few of the ole gals around here arent we??