PDA

View Full Version : Finally got to run my 416 with other machines I was happy :) VERY happy

Honda4ooEX
08-19-2002, 01:17 PM
Got to do some drag racing after I put in my 416, cam and piston 11:1. I raced a piped Z400 with paddles, I was running stock tires, he pulled me about 2 bike lengths out of the hole but I caught up and beat him by I would say like 12 quad lengths, he was mad. I wish I would have had paddles. I was starting out in 2nd gear. I then got to race my friends brand new Cannondale 440 canabile (spelling). I love that machine it is so nice and smooth. But the 416 beat him by 3 quads. He was a little upset because he just spent $7200 on it. I told him I would trade him straight up. The canondale is a fine piece of work. I then got to race another piped Z400 and a stock banshee. I beat them both no problem but the banshee I only beat by like 2 quads. He was doing alot of spinning even in 5th gears. He didn't have paddles. The z400 lost by huge measures. Finallly what I was waiting for a piped Raptor. It had Alien exhaust. We raced and we were even the whole time then I started to pull, I think this one was all because of gearing. The guy riding it was the same guy I raced on the Z400, but he was on his friends raptor. I was VERY happy with my new 416 kit. It really woke up my motor and starting out in 2nd really helped alot I think. The only think I lost to was a bored, piped, port and polished banshee, and a LT500R quadzilla. Funny thing is the fast banshee beat the LT500. They were some fast quads. Later

flaneledholes
08-19-2002, 02:06 PM
Hip Hip Hooray!!! I am glad to hear about you beating the Z....

twisted threads
08-19-2002, 03:33 PM
Glad to here that you put the Z under.;) Where were you riding at?