PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this setup?

Phills450r
07-17-2006, 01:52 PM
Well I am going to be on a tight budget and I am going to be racing alot (atleast once every 2 weeks) I have the power but just not the suspension setup due to money.

I was going to go with JD Performance +2 Standard travel a-arms $475 and get all 3 shocks revalved by C&D (if he can race on his then I should be able to race C class MX) $615 and a LSR axle $350

I was told to go with a +4 axle even though I am going with +2 up front... Which should I do +2 or +4 in the rear. I race on crappy that are more dirtbike friendly.

All together it will be around 1440 for my setup + shipping..

How do you guys think it will hold up for me? Also the reason I posted it in the open section is because I wanted to get as many opinions as I could. Thanks

Scro
07-17-2006, 01:54 PM
That setup should be great. The +4 on the axle is actually +2 on each side. The +2 they are referring to is actually +1 on each side.

But if you get the Lonestar adjustable axle, you can switch back and forth if you like.

trick250r
07-17-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by bama450r
That setup should be great. The +4 on the axle is actually +2 on each side. The +2 they are referring to is actually +1 on each side.

But if you get the Lonestar adjustable axle, you can switch back and forth if you like.

ive got the lonestar adjustable +4 and its awesome... if you go on the trails, switch the spacers around and go. same for MX