PDA

View Full Version : Thinkin about selling?? take a look(2005 yfz480)

Kevdog
07-16-2006, 08:12 PM
I just got this thing I dunno if it is for me sounds a little to race ready...but I am open to offers and trades are welcome too...
the mods that i know of are

It has a 480 big bore
stage 2 hotcams
curtis sparks full exaust
blingstar iron cross bumper guard
elka front/back shocks
+2 alba A arms
hiper front and back beadlocks
maxxis razor tires front and back
ac nerfs
moose fat bars
k&k graphics kit
lsr axle

well let me know what you guys have to offer incase i decide to get rid of this thing....thanks!

whoamack22
07-16-2006, 08:24 PM
ill trade ya an 06 ballance yfz probably all stock

250r launcher
07-16-2006, 08:41 PM
ill trade ya a 88 trx 250r with tons of goodies and some cash just to list a few hot cam & hot connecting rod hipers fab tech swing arm long rod motor with 3 good cylinders one on it is bored .120 over and has less then 5 hrs on it it runs and looks great stainless brake lines works suspension all the way around pro peg nerfs gripper seat cover duncan decal kit k &n and jet to match barnett clutch etc

yamahonda
07-16-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by 250r launcher
ill trade ya a 88 trx 250r with tons of goodies and some cash just to list a few hot cam & hot connecting rod hipers fab tech swing arm long rod motor with 3 good cylinders one on it is bored .120 over and has less then 5 hrs on it it runs and looks great stainless brake lines works suspension all the way around pro peg nerfs gripper seat cover duncan decal kit k &n and jet to match barnett clutch etc damn dude better jump on this rare 250r with a hot cam... first ive ever heard of....

mitchyfz
07-17-2006, 09:13 AM
I have a 2006 bill ballance edition id trade ya it has some goodies, fmf exhaust with mega bomb header, jetted, tag t2 handlebars, with moose big bar clamp kit, tether, gytr nerfs, gytr graphics, gytr bill ballance front bumper, lsr axle, let me know i have all stock parts too four_wheelers_rock@hotmail.com

stoled_400_:(
07-17-2006, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by yamahonda
damn dude better jump on this rare 250r with a hot cam... first ive ever heard of....

lol i saw that too... i think he forgot to mention the aftermarket power boosting powerband he recently installed. :blah: sorry, i couldn't resist. :)

Kevdog
07-17-2006, 08:52 PM
going to keep it since I have found a stock cylinder,and piston and parts because i have all the mods on it but thanks anyway guys.!