PDA

View Full Version : Hillarious story

Premis
07-16-2006, 04:20 PM
I usually don't post stuff like this, but this was hillarious.

I was at the GNC at Walnut this weekend. After eating with the ATVSport guys in Sterling, IL, Mark Burns (2002 Nacs/Cannondale racer), a couple of his friends, and I were driving back to the track. We stopped at a stop light and some 17 year old kid in a Suzuki Arieo pulled up and started revving his engine, it had one of those stupid exhuasts on it that made it sound like a pissed off weed-eater, I was in my '05 Duramax. I had no intention of racing him but he took off like we were, at the next light he was talking a bunch of **** about how he beat me even though I didn't know we even raced. So I told them we should "hook up" and have a pull-off, I was mostly joking. They said "yeah, we'll easily beat you." When we got to the parking lot, they chickened out for obvious reasons, but they said they had a Hemi coming to take their place, I figured I could beat a Hemi so I said sure. 5 minutes later a 1992 two-wheel drive chevy 1/2 ton pulls up. The kid says "there's the Hemi, hook 'em up" We just started laughing our asses off. The kid with the Chevy saw my truck and chickened out. Then the stupid kids started talking their **** again so i agreed to race them for real. Then they started talking about their NOS they had in their car (all they had was an exhuast and two stickers) and how bad they were going to kick my *****. I turned my chip up to level 5 adjusted my boost and smoked them, litterally. We were dead even until the turbo hit, then I just left them and filled thier car with diesel smoke. So then they said they had a friend with a Chevy with a 502 that wanted to race, we just started laughing again and drove off.

These kids were the definition of stupid and pathetic, they are trying to talk smack and don't even know what they are talking about. So if anyone else has one of these mysterious Chevy's with a Hemi or a 502 let me know.

Just had to share the story, we had a good laugh over it. I wish I could've had a pull-off with that rice burner, I would've ripped the back end out and just kept going. :macho :D

07-16-2006, 04:26 PM
haha the chevy with a 502 brings back memories...my dad had a brand new 502 crate motr but nothing to put it in so we found a perfect condition 1986 silverado shortbed 2 wheel drive with 40000 miles and put the 502 in it...3 inch duals it ran mid 12's in the quarter

and now he has a duramax diesel like yours with a edge juice chip and 4 inch duals

trick250r
07-16-2006, 07:38 PM
dude, didnt you know that the makers of the wide array of colored powerbands make car/truck conversion stickers? i was thinking of getting a jeep to f-350 conversion sticker but now im gonna have to get one of those chevy to hemi conversion stickers :eek2: :devil:

07-16-2006, 07:51 PM
get a pic of your truck

Hondaracing819
07-16-2006, 11:20 PM
Spool that s***

ohsobad_chevy
07-17-2006, 02:18 PM
LOL
Premis, you big bully!! hahaha...I know plenty of dumb kids like that as well.