PDA

View Full Version : elka rear rezzy

the predator
07-16-2006, 12:13 PM
let's see some pic and where you routed your line..need to permenantly mount mine sick of it rattleing.

07-16-2006, 12:53 PM
i mounted mine behind the subframe, along the side of the frame up to the radiator, over the top of the radiator, then upside down on the frame support perpendicular to the bumper frame mounts

Prey
07-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
i mounted mine behind the subframe, along the side of the frame up to the radiator, over the top of the radiator, then upside down on the frame support perpendicular to the bumper frame mounts

i mounted my rezzy beside/infront of the radiator

unfortunately the axis line on my 06 was not as long as the elka for my 04, so i mounted that one on the sub frame behind the battery (essentially the absolute end of the sub frame for you danno)

measure out the length of your line, and i will give you my # if you need some help

edit: here is a pic dan, you can see the yellow tag on the rezzie just to the right of the piggy back

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c156/kstanka/DSC00632.jpg

the predator
07-16-2006, 02:25 PM
yeah i see it..my line is long enough to go there...i guess my prob is knowing where to hide th eline and fasten it. ;)

Prey
07-16-2006, 03:14 PM
my 04 is well enough disassembled, pm your email, i will take pics and give ya instructions