PDA

View Full Version : first race=first place

redlineranger
07-15-2006, 09:22 PM
:D just like the name says, i got 1st both moto's so of course you know thats first overall... i ran the Quad C class with 2 of my friends. i felt kinda bad though cus were all about equal riders but they got 400ex's and they were on my a** the first race cus arm pump was about to kill me. the second moto i did a burnout on the gate(our launch pad or w/e u wanna call it is concrete) and i started in second and was banging off the rev limiter and dumped the ol clutch and never looked back(got the holeshot both moto's). i won by alot the 2nd moto, every now and then i do a look back to see how far they were behind so i could just be easy to finish with the overall win.... damn i have deffinately found my sport lol:devil:

brapbrap13
07-15-2006, 10:02 PM
good for youu bro. did u take any pics??

procircuit406ex
07-15-2006, 10:06 PM
SANDBAGGER:devil:

nah j/p,congrats man

07-15-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by procircuit406ex
SANDBAGGER:devil:

nah j/p,congrats man

azshole:mad:

you beat me to it:(

CannondaleRider
07-16-2006, 12:40 AM
Yep...sounds like you need to step up to B class

400eXr1d3rZ
07-16-2006, 01:05 AM
I wanna get first place in my first race.

That would be great, just need to XC stuff and ill do it.

trick250r
07-16-2006, 05:08 AM
ok, ill be the ******* in this thread... I dont care what happened in your race, go out there and do it again. :blah: haha, j/k man, good job, but still, go out there and do it again.

redlineranger
07-16-2006, 07:29 AM
brap brap nah i didnt get any pics. and i know yall were probably just kidding, but i wasnt sandbagging... if ur a beginner you run the beginner class. the 400ex's were about 6 or 7 lengths behind both moto's for the first 2 laps, but on the 3rd lap it was like i just kicked in and was ready to start haulin ***. but after you win a race in the beginner class here you have to step up a class. so next time i'll be running B class with like 10 other people.

tar
07-16-2006, 02:53 PM
thats awsome what mods do you have done to your quad

redlineranger
07-16-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by tar
thats awsome what mods do you have done to your quad

nothin yet... i was gonna order nerf bars but i bought some new oil and a new filter after the race so that put me to where i didnt have enough for them..... bought 2 more weeks i'll be ordering nerf bars.... then im gonna get a yellow HMF slip on, a K&N or a Uni, and get it rejetted. but for now its stock.

theTman
07-16-2006, 03:05 PM
:ermm: your racing without nerf bars....

Nick110
07-16-2006, 03:06 PM
Nice job man. How many kids were in your class. Was it a district race and if so wha district?

redlineranger
07-16-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by theTman
:ermm: your racing without nerf bars....

i know i know, save it lol... but seriously though im getting some before the next race.

and nick110, i dont know if it was a district race or not, to be honest with you i dont know a whole lot about Motocross yet except riding. but if it was a district race, it was whatever district alabama is or w/e. there were 6 people that were sposed to race but each moto at the gate only the other 2 i knew where lined up. it's very, very hard at our track(Atmore Motocross Park) to pass on a 4wheeler, so if you dont get the holeshot, your f*cked. but i got the holeshot thanks to the power of the 450. next race i'll be running B class with a buncha fast ltr's and 450r's. so i gotta get in shape and practice before the next one(in september)

Nick110
07-16-2006, 07:19 PM
OK.

You guys dont have a Beginner class or D class? Around here we have A, B, C, D. D is for the first timers or the ones that are slower. C is where the people hit most of the jumps and most of the kids have built quads. B is where every kid hits everything and if you mess up once your gonna get passed and its very hard. A is basically Expert, we have some pros that ride it and some very fast kids.

redlineranger
07-16-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
OK.

You guys dont have a Beginner class or D class? Around here we have A, B, C, D. D is for the first timers or the ones that are slower. C is where the people hit most of the jumps and most of the kids have built quads. B is where every kid hits everything and if you mess up once your gonna get passed and its very hard. A is basically Expert, we have some pros that ride it and some very fast kids.

are beginner class is called quad c/d. then its B class, then A.... then they have open quad, a few money classes, and a couple CC based motor classes. next race i'll be running B class with some fast *** guys on all of the 450's.

07-16-2006, 08:19 PM
But i won the race to your moms bedroom.:eek:

Scro
07-16-2006, 08:26 PM
Congrats!

redlineranger
07-16-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
But i won the race to your moms bedroom.:eek:

:eek: be glad i live thousands of miles away from you cus i'd stomp your childish a**

redlineranger
07-16-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by bama450r
Congrats!

thanks bro, where u located at ? im down here in atmore. you outta come ride at Atmore Motocross sometime. what good tracks are up i north alabama(besides mill creek i know about that one), im sposed to be movin in between montgomerey and birmingham later this year or early next year.

Scro
07-16-2006, 08:58 PM
There is probably 5 good tracks within 30 minutes of where I live. Keith Little's track is about 10 minutes down the road, but I've yet to go. I've gotten out of the MX scene...XC is more my game :D.

I have heard people talking about Monster Mountain being a good track. I think it is near Birmingham.

redlineranger
07-16-2006, 09:04 PM
There is probably 5 good tracks within 30 minutes of where I live. Keith Little's track is about 10 minutes down the road, but I've yet to go. I've gotten out of the MX scene...XC is more my game :D.

I have heard people talking about Monster Mountain being a good track. I think it is near Birmingham.

oh ok i didnt know keith little had a track down here, i bet that one's sweet..... i forgot all about monster mountain, but yea i've heard about that. they say it's a good bike track, i dont know about us on 4wheels. they opened up a bada** track in Chatom, Alabama called Lower Alabama Motocross. they say its one hell of a facility and that its gonna be running the big races like Mill Creek did the other week.

CannondaleRider
07-16-2006, 11:14 PM
OK.

Wow...thats a wierd setup, in comparison to my series'.....We have Pro, A, B, C....of many different classes. Most don't have Pro though

Pro-Am Main, Production Pro, A, B, C..Open Pro, A, B, C..Sport 15-29 A, B, C..etc..etc

Pro is...Pro, A is Expert, B is Amateur, and C is Novice/Beginner....and it's not a "move up the ranks" deal. You enter any class you want to. Meaning some cocky C class rider can enter Pro without someone saying no

Phills450r
07-16-2006, 11:57 PM
good job.. the races I have been to aren't so big with quads usually 6-15 quads and every moto I have ran I finished first on one and second on all my others.. I did wreck my last moto and broke my collar bone but I will be back at it.

quadrcr161
07-17-2006, 08:00 AM
congrats on your race, ranger, if you move up between Birmingham and Montgomery you will have to run the SEquads series with us. I was down around prattville saturday and sunday looking for a place to live. i found one outside of clanton between Double XX motocross and the new Crossbones MX, plus some friends i konw right down the road have a practice track. Keep in touch if you want to ride up to the sequads races we have one planned on the big track at mill creek, have one at monster mtn and several others thats a blast time run.

ST87
07-17-2006, 10:28 AM

Monster is more located near Montgomery in Tallassee its about halfway between Montgomery and Auburn on I-85 if im not mistaken. And also i dont think quads are allowed at the moment. I was at Mill Creek this past saturday and there was a pretty good quad turnout.

quadrcr161
07-17-2006, 11:02 AM
yea quads wernt allowed at monster but they have new management and we ahvea quad only race scheduled for there this fall.

Nick110
07-17-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
Wow...thats a wierd setup, in comparison to my series'.....We have Pro, A, B, C....of many different classes. Most don't have Pro though

Pro-Am Main, Production Pro, A, B, C..Open Pro, A, B, C..Sport 15-29 A, B, C..etc..etc

Pro is...Pro, A is Expert, B is Amateur, and C is Novice/Beginner....and it's not a "move up the ranks" deal. You enter any class you want to. Meaning some cocky C class rider can enter Pro without someone saying no

Yea I know. We have real crappy turn outs so we dont have a lot of classes.

We also have 16-29 and plus 30. And if some cocky C class racer signs up for A then he has to run that for the rest of the year. We get at the most 10 riders in B and 20 riders in C, maybe 4 in A.

Phills450r
07-17-2006, 11:39 AM
Yea I know. We have real crappy turn outs so we dont have a lot of classes.

We also have 16-29 and plus 30. And if some cocky C class racer signs up for A then he has to run that for the rest of the year. We get at the most 10 riders in B and 20 riders in C, maybe 4 in A.

thats alot.. lol we are lucky if we have 15 TOTAL for all classes :(

250xridamatt
07-17-2006, 11:46 AM
the closest track to me only gets about 4 quads there for each race. I'm not sure about the other tracks in the area. Here we only have quad A and B.

07-17-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
:eek: be glad i live thousands of miles away from you cus i'd stomp your childish a**

Lmao...

It was just a joke, settle down power house.

CannondaleRider
07-17-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Phills450r
thats alot.. lol we are lucky if we have 15 TOTAL for all classes :(

lol...WORCS races have anywhere from 50 to 500 entrys(quite a few racers run multiple classes)

Production A is usually 25-30 riders...COMPLETELY full gate. About 15-20 in Open A... Pro is usually about 20 throughout....

...We also have 30+ABC, 40+ABC, 50cc-90cc classes, WomensABC...and some others

Pretty hectic at times

Phills450r
07-17-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
lol...WORCS races have anywhere from 50 to 500 entrys(quite a few racers run multiple classes)

Production A is usually 25-30 riders...COMPLETELY full gate. About 15-20 in Open A... Pro is usually about 20 throughout....

...We also have 30+ABC, 40+ABC, 50cc-90cc classes, WomensABC...and some others

Pretty hectic at times

sounds really fun though.. maybe next summer ill make it to that one track in virginia or w/e that has a big turn out for quads i think it was last week or 2 weeks ago some kids I know went and raced his blaster for the 13-15 year old class or w/e

redlineranger
07-18-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
Lmao...

It was just a joke, settle down power house.

i know dude i was jokin to...