Byte
07-15-2006, 09:36 AM
yep!

theTman
07-15-2006, 09:53 AM
:scary: its on

Pappy
07-15-2006, 10:10 AM
If the announcer doesnt say "ATVriders.com Holeshot " winner I am gonna smack him:p

wolffie
07-15-2006, 11:30 AM
damn those races were good!

Yokley came from like dead last and finished 1rst! that was pretty freakin awesome. also, im diggin the carnage buildup that Daryl Rath was apart of:p

All i got to say is Suzuki is having one helluva year! Dustin Whimmer on the 450r is kickin some *** too! i think the big highlight in that race was when Jones did a sweeper pass on him! anyone else see that from Whimmer's helmet cam? awesome!!

yellowzo3
07-15-2006, 11:37 AM
yeah that was definatly the highlight and changing point of the race. it was a perfect pass and very smooth. everyone raced very good today! it was an awesome race to watch.

07-15-2006, 11:40 AM
whoa whoa whoa. the ATVriders.com results said 1st wimmer 2nd jones, 3rd brown?http://www.atvriders.com/atvresults/wpsa200606superquadproresults.html

JenniferRath
07-15-2006, 11:46 AM
Glad you were diggin it:) ..caused me to age 10 years and I let out a scream that gave the guy next to me a heart-attack...I thought for sure he was going to be a log-Arctic cat sandwich.

We just watched it to another great show..I hope you have the opportunity to see an event in person..don't get me wrong the show is awesome, but man standing there and watching the leader change almost every lap is so exciting- in one lap we went from 1st to 9th and Yokely 5th to 1st...it is so hard to keep track of and SO EXCITING!!

One more week and we are at it again....

nofearrider1 - the show that just aired was Saturday's race at Taylorville- Sunday race Wimmer did win...that show will air next! They run double headers for the Pros so each day is a whole new event.

yellowzo3
07-15-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by JenniferRath
Glad you were diggin it:) ..caused me to age 10 years and I let out a scream that gave the guy next to me a heart-attack...I thought for sure he was going to be a log-Arctic cat sandwich.

We just watched it to another great show..I hope you have the opportunity to see an event in person..don't get me wrong the show is awesome, but man standing there and watching the leader change almost every lap is so exciting- in one lap we went from 1st to 9th and Yokely 5th to 1st...it is so hard to keep track of and SO EXCITING!!

nofearrider1 - the show that just aired was Saturday's race at Taylorville- Sunday race Wimmer did win...that show will air next! They run double headers for the Pros so each day is a whole new event.

hey, i have a question and maybe you can help answer it. will there be Quad Terrain Challenge races in Englishtown? I will be able to go see that race since its close to home and i know they dont have any areas that they could make it on that i know of. I'd appreciate it if you could help and im glad Daryl didnt get hurt in the crash!

07-15-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by JenniferRath

Oh ok thanks

YellowZ, I'm pretty sure they'll make the quad terrain track somewhere on the practice track.

I cant wait to go to etown to see the race, that track is crazy, I wanna see these guys do the elevator..What day is the race, like the actual race, not the TV one?

trx400exxracer
07-15-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
If the announcer doesnt say "ATVriders.com Holeshot " winner I am gonna smack him:p

get to smacking pappy he didnt say atvriders he just said the $500 award goes to

honduh440
07-15-2006, 02:10 PM
actually he said it but he forgot the .com part

ArcticMonster
07-28-2006, 06:03 PM
someone showed me a video of this Quad Terrain Challenge, can anyone point me in the right direction to find it.

thanks.

trx400exxracer
07-28-2006, 06:43 PM
go to the top of the page where it says video's and you will find it there with a whole lot more

ArcticMonster
07-28-2006, 06:49 PM
Yeah, but which one is the Quad Terrain Challenge video? I downloaded a bunch and all they was were Sport Quads, not the utility quads..

Thanks

trx400exxracer
07-28-2006, 06:56 PM
go here

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/wpsaatvtour200608wildcatcreekmx.html

ArcticMonster
07-28-2006, 07:00 PM
Thanks.... that's what I was looking for.

Awesome...

trx400exxracer
07-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by ArcticMonster
Thanks.... that's what I was looking for.

Awesome...

yup anytime:D

ArcticMonster
07-29-2006, 04:46 AM
i'm looking at the video and thinking FRAMES.....

my 05 ac 650 v2 had a broken frame and I never rode it like that....:eek2:

the AC's there must be the new updated frames....