PDA

View Full Version : Honda Civic Intake

wolffie
07-14-2006, 05:55 PM
This is a custom setup for a quad. i have it to fit my Pred right now, but any quad with 2 3/4in diameter carb. will work with this setup.

Filter is in good shape. it was painted orange so there is some chipping around the boot area, but does not affect performance. i ran this setup for a decent amount of time and found it provides great throttle response.

Asking $45 obo (pretty much anything reasonable)

shoot me a PM if interested!

wolffie
07-14-2006, 05:57 PM

wolffie
07-14-2006, 05:58 PM

McCormick
07-14-2006, 07:46 PM
How hard is it to jet? or do you need to? What kind of power gains, and where in the power band? I'm interested...

wolffie
07-15-2006, 08:07 AM
SOLD

sorry dude. but to answer your questions, yes it is a ***** to jet, but it offers great gains in the low end. it also gives you a decent throttle response. not bad for just popping on an intake. check out ebay or your autoparts store. you can custom make one yourself if you'd like.

preddymoto
07-17-2006, 11:42 AM
why did you get rid of your intake?

wolffie
07-17-2006, 12:40 PM
to make a long story short, my buddy has a deal with a small atv shop and he can hook me up with twin air and K@N filters for a heavily discounted price. i am currently gettin into some smaller races and it is more convenient to swap out new filters in between races than to pop the whole civic setup off and detail it.
there wasnt anything really wrong with this setup though. i miss the hard hit down low, but in the long run this will probbly be more convenient.

eagledesigncorp
10-07-2006, 06:17 PM
so then the civic set up actually gave the best low end power
did it effect top end at all