PDA

View Full Version : new info on coors brewing

quadsquadron221
07-14-2006, 01:33 PM
Untill recently i have been a big fan of the coors brewing company. At school i enjoy keystone in massive amounts on the weekends. Coors light during the weekdays of summer and coors original during the cooler month. I have one degree in marketing and still get some of the crap that school sends you even though im an engineering student now. And coors brewing has been supporting gay rights activities. This is terrible. I will no longer drink any product made by the coors brewing company. I have switched back to bush light and have not looked back. I figured i would share this information with anybody who cared to read it. I have been telling a lot of people around here have got them to not drink coors.

Stevie-D
07-14-2006, 01:48 PM
queers need thier beers too man !!!:chinese:

seriously, that is pretty messed up. i just got a pretty ****ty tasting case of coors light, which has got me quite pissed off:rolleyes: looks like it's miller time:blah:

07-14-2006, 01:51 PM
Of course, you know a gay man made that case of beer Steve. That was gay man juice. :D

quadsquadron221
07-14-2006, 01:54 PM
queers should be drinking wine coolers, well really they shouldnt be queers in the first place but if there gonna be a queer they need to drink wine coolers in the closet. And coors should not be supporting them. Hell that beer might taste bad because they could have tweaked the formula to make it more "queer friendly"

Pappy
07-14-2006, 01:57 PM
Maybe they added additives that makes you queer if you drink coors:eek:

Glad im a bud man:devil:

ShiftFMX
07-14-2006, 02:24 PM
coors advertisment... :mad:

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3730/16137623265289050612ml.jpg\

quadsquadron221
07-14-2006, 02:28 PM
That makes me sick. If i ever see a busch light can in the hands of a qeer ad i will definatly be very pissed off. And the day i see a strohs can in the hands of a *** i will probably keel over and die.

PolarisRider
07-14-2006, 02:30 PM
eewwwwwwwwwww.

416exmx
07-14-2006, 02:44 PM
WOW, and I thought you were joking jordan. After seeing that pic though looks like I may have to go back to bud light. This is very disturbing news none the less.

quadsquadron221
07-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Yeah cody i suppose if you drank beer you would have to switch. Your more of a wine cooler man. Im supposed to tell you to get a 5th of jager for nicks tonight.

trick250r
07-14-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
queers need thier beers too man !!!:chinese:

thats what zima's for haha

quadsquadron221
07-14-2006, 03:01 PM
If you ever see a male drinking a zima point and keep hollering *** over and over untill he leaves.

07-14-2006, 03:04 PM
wait so coors make you gay:confused:

quadsquadron221
07-14-2006, 03:08 PM
By drinking coors you will be providing money to a large corporation that supports gay rights. So if you support them you are supporting homos. And thats bad. Queers want to get married and now they want our beer. This place is really goin down the drain.

Scro
07-14-2006, 03:15 PM
To me, it doesn't matter what a company supports or doesn't support. If I like there product, I'm going to buy it - queer or not. I'm not saying I'm gay; in fact, I am against it 100%. But, the fact that you want to give up a product just because they are supporting something you don't like is childish.

Now, if it were something like communism or something like that it would be different. But queers?

If you had a Honda quad and Honda started supporting gay rights, would you sell it and buy a yamaha? lol

ELewandowski
07-14-2006, 03:17 PM
i didn't realize this was an anti-gay/gay bashing site. My wife has 2 uncles that are gay, they are both very nice. Are you guys homo-phobes or something? You know what they say, a homo-phobe is a homo in the closet.

07-14-2006, 03:18 PM
whats wrong with putting a deck on uranus:devil: :devil: :devil:

quadsquadron221
07-14-2006, 03:18 PM
Thats just a queers excuse to sombody who hates them.

Scro
07-14-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by ELewandowski
i didn't realize this was an anti-gay/gay bashing site. My wife has 2 uncles that are gay, they are both very nice. Are you guys homo-phobes or something? You know what they say, a homo-phobe is a homo in the closet.

I agree, I just don't approve of it.

quadsquadron221
07-14-2006, 03:23 PM
Hey go buy the queer beer if you want. Im just trying to inform people about what they are doing. I dont care how "nice" a homosexual is i still have no respect for them or their cause.

sakirocket28
07-14-2006, 03:23 PM
eww queer juice.....haha i bet Dale Jr.'s glad he's running the bud car.....he wouldnt want a reputation like jeff gordon...lmao...anyway..im a loyal bud follower...

ELewandowski
07-14-2006, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by quadsquadron221
Hey go buy the queer beer if you want. Im just trying to inform people about what they are doing. I dont care how "nice" a homosexual is i still have no respect for them or their cause.

Definately a homo in the closet.

quadsquadron221
07-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by ELewandowski
Definately a homo in the closet.

Definatly a sell out

ELewandowski
07-14-2006, 03:41 PM
Definatly a sell out

cause that makes sense:rolleyes:

popo
07-14-2006, 03:43 PM
Geeez, I drink Blue Moon beer made by Coors all the time.

atvRiDa400ex
07-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by PolarisRider
eewwwwwwwwwww.

dude polaris where did u get the throwup one!! I want it

ELewandowski
07-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by popo
Geeez, I drink Blue Moon beer made by Coors all the time.

My brother-in-law gave me some Blue Moon last week, that stuff taste weird, strong after taste, wasn't bad though, just different from what I usually drink.

popo
07-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

Glad im a bud man:devil:

Are you sure? Beer named after Bub would scare me.

Scottt89
07-14-2006, 04:14 PM
This may possibly be the most close minded Redneck thing I've heard yet. Switching from Coors to Busch, because of "Them Queers". lol

Not only are you hating someone thats different, but you are drinking Busch instead? Talk about a beer associated with Hillbilly's. I think that officially makes you redneck.

I agree with what someone said above, if you like the taste, who cares what the company does. Just drink it and be happy.

BTW-I'm a Miller Light fan, they donate to the United Negro College fund, I suppose I should stop helping them go to school too right???

Pappy
07-14-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Scottt89

BTW-I'm a Miller Light fan, they donate to the United Negro College fund, I suppose I should stop helping them go to school too right???

only if you switched to a beer company that helped white kids get through skool:scary:

quadsquadron221
07-14-2006, 04:46 PM
Yes i guess if standing up for the heterosexual america of yesterday makes me a hillbilly then i am a hillbilly. Women love miller light does that make you a woman? Like i said before do what you will im just laying out the facts. And as said above if you could switch to a company helping white kids get though school you should. However if we did have a company helping white kids through school they would be labled a "raceist".

Prey
07-14-2006, 05:08 PM
This may possibly be the most close minded Redneck thing I've heard yet. Switching from Coors to Busch, because of "Them Queers". lol

Not only are you hating someone thats different, but you are drinking Busch instead? Talk about a beer associated with Hillbilly's. I think that officially makes you redneck.

I agree with what someone said above, if you like the taste, who cares what the company does. Just drink it and be happy.

your closet door is 1/2 open :rolleyes:

coolex
07-14-2006, 05:31 PM

actually i would stop drinking it, but i drink bud anyways

sakirocket28
07-14-2006, 09:52 PM

now dont get it twisted..im in no form a racist...but why the hell are we supposed to donate to help black ppl get into college? there just as capable as anyone else to get into any school there is! if they marched around and preached about equal rights, then why do they feel like they need a helping hand and special privelages all the sudden? just my $.02

Scottt89
07-14-2006, 10:28 PM
My comment about the United Negro College fund has no intention of saying that I promote any race being put ahead for funds.

I'm just saying that it is what I like, who cares what they do with the money. I get my part of the enjoyment out of it. I'm willing to live with the fact that someone else is getting some $.

250R-Dee
07-15-2006, 04:50 AM
It's Kirin or Corona for me:chinese:

Pappy
07-15-2006, 07:10 AM
My comment about the United Negro College fund has no intention of saying that I promote any race being put ahead for funds.

I'm just saying that it is what I like, who cares what they do with the money. I get my part of the enjoyment out of it. I'm willing to live with the fact that someone else is getting some $.

LOL..dont take all this so serious, every major company in this country is forced to support organizations that you may not agree with. Anyone remember Jesse Jackson and his little anti budweiser campaign:ermm:

His son ended up with 2 distributorships right after they settled

Warnerade
07-15-2006, 07:15 AM
Yes i guess if standing up for the heterosexual america of yesterday makes me a hillbilly then i am a hillbilly. Women love miller light does that make you a woman? Like i said before do what you will im just laying out the facts. And as said above if you could switch to a company helping white kids get though school you should. However if we did have a company helping white kids through school they would be labled a "raceist". Stop being such a dumbass, you dumbass.

This has got to be the most pathetic thread I have ever seen on this site. Im not much of a beer drinker...but I do like the taste...and I'll be damned if im gonna let someone tell me "dont drink that, they support ***s" and me listen to them. Im gonna drink whatever the hell tastes good to me. Would i stop drinking cuervo or jager becuase they are a firm beleiver im affirmative action? Hell no...I still like their product..and will continue to drank it.

(the firmly beleiving in affirmative action was jut an example.)

I just have one question for quadsquadron221 to see if hes even got a few lights upstairs...do you even have a clue as to what affirmative action is?

Prey
07-15-2006, 07:34 AM
hey nac, wth does affirmative action have to do with gay rights?

Pappy
07-15-2006, 07:36 AM
maybe he meant "a firm action:chinese: "

Warnerade
07-15-2006, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Prey
hey nac, wth does affirmative action have to do with gay rights? absolutely nothing. What exactly does gay rights have to do with drinking beer? absolutely nothing.

Rdhanded2
07-15-2006, 07:40 AM
I can't believe someone was stupid enough to make a thread like this. Forget about if you are for gay rights or not, this has no place on this website. They are trying to make this a more family based site, and threads like this kill that.

Pappy
07-15-2006, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
absolutely nothing. What exactly does gay rights have to do with drinking beer? absolutely nothing.

If enough consumers feel that Coors supporting such a lifestyle was against thier beliefs, they could boycott the companies products. I stopped supporting Levi's years ago when they refused to support the Boy Scouts of America due to thier reluctance to have gay troop leaders.

PolarisRider
07-15-2006, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by atvRiDa400ex
dude polaris where did u get the throwup one!! I want it

www.gen3usa.com

idk, if you guys wanna go there.......its a polaris site;)......but i think its pretty cool

NorCalRacer
07-15-2006, 08:35 AM
Quadsquadron221, or whatever your name is, I just wasted 5 minutes on your retarded thread. Get a life. Oh yeah, I don't think coors is what turned you queer, you were probably just born that way:blah: