PDA

View Full Version : how do i get the pea shooter out?

redlineranger
07-14-2006, 10:31 AM
i took the end cap off, and pulled and pulled but i couldnt get it to come out..... is there a bolt that im missing? i need it out before my race tomorrow, so thanks in advance for any help...... if anyone could find pics or give me a step by step picture instructions, that would be appreciated also

redlineranger
07-14-2006, 01:27 PM
bump

jshtex
07-14-2006, 06:48 PM
Yes there is one bolt in the bottom. I would sugest that you let the bike warm up before you try to pull it out. That will help get it loose.

Are you ready to rejet after you pull it out, cause you might need too. Don't want to run too lean.

redlineranger
07-14-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by jshtex
Yes there is one bolt in the bottom. I would sugest that you let the bike warm up before you try to pull it out. That will help get it loose.

Are you ready to rejet after you pull it out, cause you might need too. Don't want to run too lean.

thanks bro... nah im not ready to rejet, but i shouldnt have to... i gotta buncha friends with yfz's and 450r's, and when they took there baffle's out of the stock pipe, it ran just the same, just louder.... they didnt have to rejet or anything, so i shouldnt have to. but i dunno i might be wrong. i guess we'll find out.