PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy

TRX_450
07-14-2006, 08:12 AM
anybody here a reader of his books? i was at one of my dads friends house yesterday and we all got on the subject of polotics and what not and dave (my dads friend) brought me out a book called debt of honor by tom clancy and had me read a small excert from it about somehting called the trade-reform act and it really made sense after reading it 5 or 6 times to understand it :blah:. has anyone else read this or could find it and post it up here for other people to see it...its very interesting and i would like your thoughts on it

heres a small thing on it from wilkipedia...

Seizing this oportunity to implement a trade balance between Japan and the United States the US Congress passes the "Trade Reform Act", enabling the United States to mimic the trade practices of the countries that it imports goods from. The bill is immediately used against Japanese goods, results in an increasing backlog of imported Japanese goods which threatens to wreck the Japanese economy.

NorCalRacer
07-14-2006, 08:21 AM
Yeah, I've read almost all his books at one point or another. Don't remember that one much though, maybe it's time to read it again.

I read 50 pages a day at least, keeps my mind sharp and spelling good.

Pappy
07-14-2006, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by NorCalRacer
Yeah, I've read almost all his books at one point or another. Don't remember that one much though, maybe it's time to read ir again.

I read 50 pages a day at least, keeps my mind sharp and spelling good.

Pappys says read 65 pages then:D

NorCalRacer
07-14-2006, 08:27 AM
Ha HA, caught the typo:devil:

Pappy
07-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by NorCalRacer
Ha HA, caught the typo:devil:

LOL...i do that all the time, i usually look to see if the letters on the keyboard are close before i bust someone:D

NorCalRacer
07-14-2006, 09:30 AM
Don't worry, I'll be sure to proof read your posts for you from now on:blah:

Pappy
07-14-2006, 10:01 AM
good lord dont bother..lmao

Mx_523
07-14-2006, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
good lord dont bother..lmao

Good lord, don't bother. Lmao. ;) :blah:

Only messing what ya Pappy.