PDA

View Full Version : Riding in Middle Tennessee

prince450r
07-13-2006, 06:18 PM
I need to know where i can ride my quad. I just moved to mufreesboro and dont know any places to ride.

spent21
07-13-2006, 06:41 PM
hey dude. i just moved to south nashville in November and i have found a couple of places. there is a place called wooly's offroad park close to lewisberg. they have a website. 10 bucks to ride on a bit over 500 acres. really nice place. i haven't made it up to Land Between The lakes (around Clarksville i think), Honda Hills just south of Franklin, exit 143, on hwy 40 west of nashville, westpoint, and there's wind rock. i've only been to wooly's and to honda hills. honda hills is 80 acres. razor back hills and a small motocross track. i was looking at houses in murfreesboro, and i noticed some people riding on the creek/river over around warrior trail/ave. whatever. i'm in New York for the next 3 weeks, but when i get back, you're more than welcome to come ride with us.

smr
07-14-2006, 07:31 AM
Turkey bay..aka..land between the lakes is a great place to ride. It's about 1.5 hrs from nashville near Cadiz ky.

if you ride a sport quad you may want to check out www.msws.org They have several events near nashville and it's great fun.

ohsobad_chevy
07-14-2006, 09:23 AM
http://www.atvpathfinder.com

Hope this helps you out bro!! Good luck :) :)