View Full Version : Cell-Tech

Hondaracing819
07-13-2006, 04:27 PM
Anyone ever use Cell-Tech?
I play football for Mt. Lakes HS and we are really good... Im only 5'10 and like 150 lbs so im a light weight compaired to some other kids.... Im starting to take cell-tech which is like a type of muscle gainer/weight gainer. Anyone else ever use it or know someone who used it? How good is it?

Mean250r
07-13-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Hondaracing819
Anyone ever use Cell-Tech?
I play football for Mt. Lakes HS and we are really good... Im only 5'10 and like 150 lbs so im a light weight compaired to some other kids.... Im starting to take cell-tech which is like a type of muscle gainer/weight gainer. Anyone else ever use it or know someone who used it? How good is it?

i used it, make sure u lift while u use it, other wise u wont get that much of a result, works great!

wantablaster
07-13-2006, 08:38 PM
If you get the cell tech I would also get the nitro tech weigh protein to go with it when you stack them together your supposed to get amazing gains from taking them both, here is a link to it.
http://www.muscletech.com/PRODUCTS/CELL-Tech/STACK/CELLNITRO_STACK.shtml

Taylor400ex
07-13-2006, 09:05 PM
PROTEIN-PROTEIN-PROTEIN-PROTEIN!!!!

Lift, eat, and get plenty of sleep. I'm also bout 5'10 whenever i joine d the A.F. i weighed bout 165 or 170. I've been lifting for about a year now, had to take 6 months of becaue of being in Iraq but now i'm getting back into it, before I blew up to bout 205 benchig 255, so eat protein, sleep and lift. You'll get there it just takes some time.