PDA

View Full Version : tired of waiting

rockman
07-13-2006, 04:08 PM
ok so i found out today its going to be mid sept when i get my hmf pipe.. I'm going to cancel the order. I'm thinking about getting either and LRD full system, or a Pro-circuit Ti4 system. Anyone have any experiance with these? I might also consider a sparks but that would have to come out of my pocket and not on my suzuki card. No i don't want a YOSH, the power curve really sucks on those, it is not smooth at all.

yellowzo3
07-13-2006, 04:36 PM
why dont you just order it from somewhere else? or buy a used one.

exrider008
07-13-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by yellowzo3
why dont you just order it from somewhere else? or buy a used one.

rockman
07-13-2006, 04:43 PM
because i ordered it when i bought my quad, they put it on my suzuki card. I want to just put whatever i get on there, and i'm tired of waiting and don't want a used one.

yellowzo3
07-13-2006, 04:58 PM
well man, dealers are going to do that to you for the rest of your life. and its unfortunate but you probably paid way too much for it. i highly suggest taking your money and buying it elsewhere. take the money thats on that card and see if you can buy something you need thats AT the dealer so you dont have to wait months and months for parts. but no matter what you order from a dealer your going to pay alot of money and wait 10 times longer. thats the expierience most people have with dealers. :ermm:

rockman
07-13-2006, 08:30 PM
too bad i used to work at the dealer and still get my discount which is 10% over cost:devil: .. yeah i paid like just under 400 for the whole system, which is 550 normally.. and my blackline nerfs were right at 200 instead of 330.. I'll stay with my dealer

HondaRider250
07-14-2006, 10:26 AM
i feel ur pain man i hate waitin but i would still say stay with the hmf and wait till september it is the best system out there for a z/kfx amazing torque gains

z400roosteR
07-17-2006, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by rockman
ok so i found out today its going to be mid sept when i get my hmf pipe.. I'm going to cancel the order. I'm thinking about getting either and LRD full system, or a Pro-circuit Ti4 system. Anyone have any experiance with these? I might also consider a sparks but that would have to come out of my pocket and not on my suzuki card. No i don't want a YOSH, the power curve really sucks on those, it is not smooth at all.

Motosport.com

We have them in stock brushed aluminum for your bike free 2nd day shipping!

rockman
07-22-2006, 09:01 PM
well i ended up going with the pro circuit Ti4.. should be in next week. I'm going to ride it probably a week or so with just the pipe and cdi then slap my hotcams in.. after that you better be packin a 440 if you want to run

tryintoohard
07-22-2006, 09:07 PM
If I was you I would not waste money on hotcams, I ahd them on my z and I could barely tella difference.

rockman
07-22-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by tryintoohard
If I was you I would not waste money on hotcams, I ahd them on my z and I could barely tella difference.
i already have them bought.. when i get that yosh 450 kit this winter they will help out alot.. anyone know a good place to get a carb?