PDA

View Full Version : EBAY Member *princy*

Blizzard24
07-13-2006, 03:37 PM
I recently purchased (or attepted to anyway) an engine from Mr Joshua R Lucas aka *princy* from Riverton, Utah on ebay. I had him send an invoice via paypal and proceeded to send him the money for an 05 YFZ450 engine that needed valves and valve cover. I sent the money on June 29th. I emailed him letting him know the money was sent and he respnded the motor would be sent out July 5th and he would email me the tracking number. I waited until the 8th and emailed him again asking if the motor had been sent out and asking for the tracking number... never got a response.

Now I know it has only been 10 days which isnt a whole lot, but after doing a little research (which I should have done before I made the purchase) I have come to find out he had some other auctions that people paid for and he never sent them their product either, and they have been waiting almost 2 months.

Needless to say, I have filed a complaint w Paypal and have disputed the charges on my credit card now but I just want to give a heads up to everyone STAY AWAY FROM THIS EBAY MEMBER, he likes to take money and never send the product.

rrguy
07-18-2006, 11:25 PM
thanks for the warning.

Grant Casey
07-25-2006, 04:23 AM
well i lost $400 on ebay

yfz666
07-25-2006, 04:22 PM
i was the other guy bidding on that motor, but i had to work and couldnt get to a computer. but i think as it said in the ad its a kicker version motor from a custom yfz, i think thats because its a bike motor in the qaud. alot of guys out here in cali have done the same kicker motor swap atleast thats what we call it. the 400-426-450 yz motor and there way fast compared to the standard yfz motor, but you have to mod the swinger and motor mounts. but wow what an awsome setup sure hope you get your motor. did he give you a tracking number.