PDA

View Full Version : 330r vs ltr450

cisco
07-13-2006, 01:52 PM
anyone read the article in the new Sept issue of atvsport.330r vs ltr450.This article lies, lies I tell you.According to the article they took these to bikes out to the sand and drag raced them up a 200 ft hill.1st race the ltr was stock and the 330r beats it by 10 bike lenghts,sounds about right.2nd race they took the plug out of the pipe and put the old cherry bong in and presto the ltr supposedly beats the 330r by 5 bike lenghts,then to top it off take the air box lid off and the lead extends to 6 or 7 lenghts.BULL****.I have personally ridden the ltr with all of these mods and it wasn't as fast as my 265r.The only advantage it had was hooking up traction in the hard pack soil around here.But in the dunes with paddles were traction isn't an issue dude your freakin kiddin me right.yah there was some smokin goin on that day but wasn't a Ltr smokin a330 somebody was passin the dutchie.my point is don't tell lies about a king to try and make a prince look good.atvsport shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!

fireburns99
07-13-2006, 01:56 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=240522

You're a little late...lol...but i totally agree.