PDA

View Full Version : the big debate

RobertM
08-18-2002, 06:25 PM
ok, i'm sure everyone here agrees that the age old quistion "what's the best pipe?" causes the most arguing when it comes to atv talk. Well guess what, this young sport wants to know what's the best pipe? now i bet everyone wants to here from everyone on this one; am i right?:D

flaneledholes
08-18-2002, 06:27 PM
Man Im going to keep my mouth shut on this one...

L.Vegas400
08-18-2002, 09:54 PM
it soaly depends on what kind of riding you do. i personally havent been in the sport long enough to figure out which is best for what. everyone has their own experices and opinions on this subject. what one says may not apply to the next guy, so he thinks the other is wrong. and another point, the same pipe may not act the same one an equal bike. it also puts some on how the rider rides. so many variables...

Castor-426ex
08-18-2002, 10:00 PM
well heres what you prob need to do

look in everyones sig...and tally up the pipes...

count me 1 for big gun

skemp
08-18-2002, 10:06 PM
The thing with this topic is that all you have to do is search for the word pipe and you will find hundreds of threads asking the same exact question. Don't be lazy.:cool:

As long as you are dealing with any name brand pipe, the power difference is so marginal that I hardly find it worthwhile to have these big discussions. JUST BUY WHAT YOU WANT. Look around on the internet at different vendors and all the information you need regarding each pipe is usually right there.