PDA

View Full Version : 240cc blaster must sell

AWinter
07-13-2006, 05:15 AM
HI there,
I need to sell this blaster. I just bought a bigger quad and need to get rid of this. It's been great to me but I can't keep everything...
I am located in Creswell Oregon... I know most of you are east coasters but I thought I would try anyway....
I posted this on Craig's list so if you want to see pics just click on the link below...

http://eugene.craigslist.org/mcy/180082575.html

here is what i put in the add:

1989 Yamaha Blaster. I am only selling this because I have moved onto a bigger quad and have to pay the bank!! This quad is a screamin' machine...trust me, you won't be disappointed!!
It has been bored over to 240cc. It also has Maier racing plastics, navy blue powdercoated frame, +4 chrome extended swingarm, front and rear WORKS shocks, nerf bars, FMF pipe and silencer, various chrome parts (steering stem, kick starter, shifter, and swingarm to name a few...), front Skat-Trak Mohawk sand tires and Skat-Trak Haulers in the rear. I also have a pair of rear dirt tires and an extra set of handlebars included with the quad.
I am asking $2300 OBO. You can contact me at 541-515-0288. If I don't answer please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible or you can email me at awinter78@msn.com and I can include more pics if you need to see more.

Thanks!!