PDA

View Full Version : what size paddles

Eddiesanders250
07-12-2006, 09:49 PM
what size of paddles should i get for y lt450. I am pretty shure that i am going to get the sandstars but i do not know what size to get. Thanks

250r4life
07-12-2006, 11:18 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

not only did you cross over to the darkside, but you went with the suzuki...

a sad day :D

Eddiesanders250
07-13-2006, 02:30 PM
no worries dude. I still ride an R its actually for my dads new bike. I would never switch to anything else. i love my R! and by the way i told my dad to get the honda!:D
but i do need to know what size paddles would work best.

250r4life
07-13-2006, 02:43 PM
i couldnt tell ya... i imagine you'd want to go bigger than stock since stock is too small, but then youre also gunna have to swtich up your jetting as well...

Eddiesanders250
07-13-2006, 02:56 PM
hahahahahahahaha/ too bad it is fuel injected! it would be a little difficult to change the jetting wouldnt it.

250r4life
07-13-2006, 05:42 PM
my bad... i meant gearing...

sorry, i was typing at work and have several things on my mind that i am doing at the same time...

Aceman
07-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 250r4life
sorry, i was typing at work and have several things on my mind that i am doing at the same time...

What are you doing on atvriders while you're at work? Shouldn't you be selling some poor sucker a mortgage.:blah:

250r4life's thought process: Hmmm, should I get the ham sandwich today for lunch or maybe I'll have a bagel out of the vending machine. Ohh, I better answer this post about sandstar tires, ohhh I'm kinda tired maybe I can take a nap at my desk without the boss noticing.
^^^Was that pretty close??:p

By the way, I'd recommend haulers:devil:

Eddiesanders250
07-13-2006, 06:07 PM
well we ride a lot of trails and my dad wants to have better turning. he had a 400ex before and had the "v" paddle on there and he liked them so he would like to keep the v, but maybe he should just get the haulers. Would you recomend getting the extremes or the taller hauler or just getting the normal 8 paddle?

250r4life
07-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
What are you doing on atvriders while you're at work? Shouldn't you be selling some poor sucker a mortgage.:blah:

250r4life's thought process: Hmmm, should I get the ham sandwich today for lunch or maybe I'll have a bagel out of the vending machine. Ohh, I better answer this post about sandstar tires, ohhh I'm kinda tired maybe I can take a nap at my desk without the boss noticing.
^^^Was that pretty close??:p

By the way, I'd recommend haulers:devil:

um, kind of... you werent too far off...

it doesnt take too long to figure out a mortgage, then i sell it, and then i turn if over to my processor and she takes care of most of the paperwork and everything from there...

my actual thought process was more along the lines of this...
man, do i go with the barro's pizza for lunch, or go get the orange chicken at panda's? i need to lock the rate in on such and such file, and need to get a copy of the '05 tax returns for the other file... i wonder what joey (my good riding buddy who emails me back and forth all day... his title is a project manager for a construction company, but really he gets paid to shoot emails back and forth about quads all day) is gunna come up in response to my last email. ... man, we need to get my bike fixed so we can go hit up the track- not riding is killing me... when is that rep from countrywide going to return my call? man, i wonder what idiotic post im gunna read about today- is ridefastorbelast going to continue to insist his gay stock 400ex will beat all other 400s and banshees? oh yah- anything new in the dune section?
well, i got in around 11am, its 3 pm now and im tired- i think im about ready to call it a day...

you werent too far off... :D

250r4life
07-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Aceman

ps- i dont just sell poor suckers mortgages... i help people who arent the best at managing their money... and teach them how to manage it better and try to improve their overall financial situation... i dont sell a mortgage that doesnt provide a benefit to my borrowers... i save people money- and im damn good at it too :D

Speed_MDS2
07-14-2006, 09:35 AM
Sandstars(and all other molded paddle tires) suck! Get some 20" 8 paddle skat trak edge. Go down to a 13 tooth front sprocket, the Z400 front sprocket fits it. This set-up will work well. If you've got the cash, go up 1 tooth in the back aswell.

250r4life
07-15-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Speed_MDS2
Sandstars(and all other molded paddle tires) suck! Get some 20" 8 paddle skat trak edge. Go down to a 13 tooth front sprocket, the Z400 front sprocket fits it. This set-up will work well. If you've got the cash, go up 1 tooth in the back aswell.

for some reason, im not sure why it is, i take special pleasure it smoking select people... like
1- banshee riders
2- hauler users
3- people with the mohawk helmets

and several others...

mattonln
07-15-2006, 02:40 PM
okay, the edge's are the worst v-paddle of them all! if your going with a v-paddle, get the sandstars in a 20x10-10. I ride only haulers, but have had sets of sandstars and edges before and the sandstars are way better than the edges....

250r4life
07-15-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by mattonln
okay, the edge's are the worst v-paddle of them all! if your going with a v-paddle, get the sandstars in a 20x10-10. I ride only haulers, but have had sets of sandstars and edges before and the sandstars are way better than the edges....

:D

rooster300ex
07-25-2006, 08:54 AM
I would get those 20in skat traks that are like the haulers, but they have the v blade. they make it where you can slide easier. I just remembered what there called skat trak edge.

07-26-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by mattonln

That's just not true...

the GECKO's are the worst V-paddle of them all.

by FAR!