PDA

View Full Version : Looking for blaster

kblasterbug
07-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Hello guys. Im in the market for a blaster. It must be faster then what I am going to describe here - I used to have a blaster with a toomey racing pipe kit, a k&n air filter with a jet kit, boyseen reed/rad valves, and an oversize carb. I would like some thing that is faster( could be acceleration or top speed or maybe a better word would be more power) my budget is $1500-1700. If any one is looking to sell im looking to buy! please email me at kblasterbug@gmail.com thanks

ghettoblaster
07-12-2006, 08:08 PM
i have a 1999 blaster with/

top of the line high comprestion piston
hot rod crank shaft and rod
boysen reeds
bored 30 over
scott handle bars
new black plastic
preimium seat cover to match rims
holeshot tires
brand new gasket kit
new cluth wire and brake wire
new grap bar

lookin for 1100 and we can negosiate the price u so u can buy exrta stuff like that to make it even faster

Rafikie
07-13-2006, 07:32 AM
where are you from?

wishmasstir
07-13-2006, 01:17 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=242083

in pa for 1200

Dustin1515
09-26-2006, 08:12 PM
this is a 2001 yamaha blaster that i just got the engine bored out to .020 over with a high compression piston, reed spacer, oil injector block off in it also a brand new carb that was jetted. It also comes with a full fmf exhaust pipe, dg bumper, dg nerfs brand new grips to match the quads new paint job i just gave it the frame is painted kawasaki green with the a-arms painted kawasaki green also the pegs and bars were powder coated black and the swing arm and nerfs were painted black the rims are black and the hubs are kawasaki green all the plastics are black also in the back there are 3" wheel spacers the stock tires have about 50% tred beacuse i had aftermarket tires on it