View Full Version : people who have PS

brapbrap13
07-12-2006, 07:20 PM
can someone please send it to me on aim or aol.

mx428
07-12-2006, 07:44 PM
No.

Byte
07-12-2006, 07:47 PM
Huh?

250ex13
07-12-2006, 08:06 PM
wuh wuh wuh?:huh

FasstMidnightZ
07-12-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by brapbrap13
can someone please send it to me on aim or aol. I could send it to you but it would be better to get like limewire, azures or something like that and download it yourself.

250ex13
07-12-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by bomb_squad
I could send it to you but it would be better to get like limewire, azures or something like that and download it yourself.
Can you send it too me?!?:D :macho

07-12-2006, 08:13 PM
that would be ILLEGAL

and its harder then you would think, so dont bother stealing it :grr:

i hate n00bs that think just kus they are gonna steal something, its gonna be so easy :blah:

get a trail from adobe.com, if you like it, buy it...

common sence people

coolex
07-12-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Crath
that would be ILLEGAL

i hate n00bs that think just kus they are gonna steal something, its gonna be so easy :blah:

common sence people

crath have u been banned before

07-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by coolex
crath have u been banned before no common really...

Photoshop is a very famous piece of software... and unless you pay for it, thats just basically stealing from the company. I know thats how most people get their software these days, but if you don't jsut sit around and watch people do it, and you stand up and say something about it, maby it won't happen as much as it does, or get worse.

thats all i have to say

stay legal :D

edit:
sorry i flipped but i have friends that make software, and i always hate to see people handing around it, even though its just $5 bucks for a license to it.

zack221
07-12-2006, 08:28 PM
who cares let him do what he wants to do it aint like u or anyone else r going to change his mind

no common really...

Photoshop is a very famous piece of software... and unless you pay for it, thats just basically stealing from the company. I know thats how most people get their software these days, but if you don't jsut sit around and watch people do it, and you stand up and say something about it, maby it won't happen as much as it does, or get worse.

thats all i have to say

stay legal :D

edit:
sorry i flipped but i have friends that make software, and i always hate to see people handing around it, even though its just $5 bucks for a license to it.

07-12-2006, 08:32 PM
so whats wrong with trying?

zack221
07-12-2006, 08:33 PM
so whats wrong with trying?

nothing but u know he aint going to change his mind so its just wasting your time

07-12-2006, 08:35 PM
what about others looking at this thinking of doing the same thing? Me saying what i said helps push alittle bit more on not doing it, im sure of that. Its just how much they want todo it overpowers it. So depending on how they feel of it, depends if i changed their mind or not.

mx428
07-12-2006, 08:36 PM
I bought my PS software, and i'm proud of it. The money made from the sale of the product especially with photoshop can be used to further develop the always highly anticipated next version. By stealing it, you're just ****ing the people who pay for it and need it for their career's/hobbies.

07-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by mx428
I bought my PS software, and i'm proud of it. The money made from the sale of the product especially with photoshop can be used to further develop the always highly anticipated next version. By stealing it, you're just ****ing the people who pay for it and need it for their career's/hobbies. Thank you... thats what im talking about

zack221
07-12-2006, 08:41 PM
im not saying that its not wrong i am just saying u r prob not gonna change his mind

07-12-2006, 08:43 PM
did you read what i said... don't think so

07-12-2006, 11:03 PM
FREE Photo Shop PRO...
Nah just kidding...
I wish I had Photo Shop:D

07-13-2006, 07:19 AM
http://www.adobe.com/go/tryphotoshop_win

there you go

http://www.adobe.com/go/tryphotoshop_mac

there for mac users

:) enjoy

coolex
07-13-2006, 02:15 PM
that would be ILLEGAL

common sence people

i ask if u were bonned before, cuz u called him a noob and u 2 were here the same amount of time,

07-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by coolex
i ask if u were bonned before, cuz u called him a noob and u 2 were here the same amount of time, im not talking about here...

when you say that it doesn't have to mean at the place your at