PDA

View Full Version : Rath Racing says Thanks!

JenniferRath
07-12-2006, 07:12 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to all of the members in here that have helped us better our product with feedback and ideas. We enjoy your feedback and suggestions and we do use it as we develop and expand our product line.

To show our appreciation we are offering 10% off any order through the remainder of July to any ATVRiders.com member just remind who ever takes the order on the phone- or if you would like to use the online store- in the comments section just put "ATVRiders.com member and the discount will be applied!

berge75
07-12-2006, 12:47 PM
After purchasing your nerfs and front and rear grab bars I can say that you have some of the best qaulity pieces on the market. After years of running AC it was nice not having to clamp the stuff in a vise and bending and twisting mounts to get them to fit, and those stainless steel footpegs are just awesome. THANKS!

Pappy
07-12-2006, 01:39 PM
I finally got my hands on some of Raths nerfs....I wish all companies took thier product as seriously as Rath;)

EvilJester400EX
07-13-2006, 02:10 AM
I used to run X-factor nerf bars on my YFZ's.

Now I've got the Rath Pro Peg's with nerf nets, 10x better product in my opinion. Love them. :macho

Luecker
07-13-2006, 04:29 PM
I have the Rath Pro Pegs on my Z400 and love them. They work awesome for XC.

I am going to be buying and LTR450 soon and was going to buy your nerfs again but they look a little too wide for XC.

The front bumper doesn't work very well for XC. It lasted one race. I smacked a tree and it snapped the mounts off on one side and bent the mounts on the other.

Grab bar with fender mounts is still holding up great.

quadwunner
07-13-2006, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Luecker
I have the Rath Pro Pegs on my Z400 and love them. They work awesome for XC.

I am going to be buying and LTR450 soon and was going to buy your nerfs again but they look a little too wide for XC.

The front bumper doesn't work very well for XC. It lasted one race. I smacked a tree and it snapped the mounts off on one side and bent the mounts on the other.

Grab bar with fender mounts is still holding up great.
most bumpers will bend if you hit a tree pretty hard. If your bumper hadnt bent it c ould have been your frame.

diangelo#67
07-13-2006, 07:06 PM
I have em on my stock class racer and will probably have them on every quad I ride from now on, they're good real good

TTZ450
08-02-2006, 08:55 PM
I HAVE RATH NERFS, BUMPERS, SWAY BARS AND GRAB BARS ON 2 LT-R450'S. ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS FUNCTION PERFECT WITH NO FITMENT ISSUES WHATSOEVER. IT'LL BE ALL RATH PARTS FOR ME FROM NOW ON....THANKS JENNIFER

bwamos
08-03-2006, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by quadwunner
most bumpers will bend if you hit a tree pretty hard. If your bumper hadnt bent it c ould have been your frame.

Aye, that's the bumpers job. The bumper is supposed to fail before the frame does.

FourFiftyFour
08-03-2006, 09:31 AM
Id be interested in buying some Rath nerf bars...but Id really rather the heeluards not have nets on them... after shattering my left foot bc of no heelguards.. I would really like to have something more solid behind my feet :ermm: Its more of a mind game I know...but Id feel more safe with normal heelguards

The nerfs themselves look great though

Luecker
08-03-2006, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
Aye, that's the bumpers job. The bumper is supposed to fail before the frame does.

I didn't hit the tree very hard. I have hit trees with a Pro Armor bumper and come away just fine. Most of the time a bolt will break before the frame will bend.

I will get a pic of the bumper.

I am not knocking Rath products. They are great. I just haven't had any luck with the front bumper for XC. It would probaly work great for MX and TT.

I would have Rath nerf bars on my Z400 XC racer if they were a little narrower. I do have them on my Z400 practice bike and like them for road ditch riding and the wider trails.

I have IMS/Roll pegs-nerfs-heelguards and the only thing they have over the Rath nerfs are the width and the ground clearance. Otherwise the Rath pegs and heel guards are far superior to IMS/Roll.

Luecker
08-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
Id be interested in buying some Rath nerf bars...but Id really rather the heeluards not have nets on them... after shattering my left foot bc of no heelguards.. I would really like to have something more solid behind my feet :ermm: Its more of a mind game I know...but Id feel more safe with normal heelguards

The nerfs themselves look great though

So you are saying you trust the nets in front of your feet but not behind?

The main advantage I have found with the nets is that they don't hold mud like the other brands.

FourFiftyFour
08-03-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Luecker
So you are saying you trust the nets in front of your feet but not behind?

like i said its more a mental thing...but after shattering 11 bones in my foot i guess i have every reason to have weird quirks about my feet and nerf bars... :(