PDA

View Full Version : Brand new 06 complete race ready YFZ

quadsquadron221
07-12-2006, 06:57 AM
I am selling my race ready 06 yfz with zero hours on anything. Ebay Number 160007256431 Email me with any questions at roscoe_2001_j@hotmail.com all long travel set up pep big bottles hipers everything.

07-12-2006, 07:52 AM
lol.. title?

if no title, its stolen :P

quadsquadron221
07-12-2006, 09:23 AM
Apparently you didnt read my ebay auction. It plainly states that i have the title free and clear. To those of us who know anything about buying and selling anything free and clear is a good thing. Maybe when you get out of middle school you will understand matters such as these.

07-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by quadsquadron221
Apparently you didnt read my ebay auction. It plainly states that i have the title free and clear. To those of us who know anything about buying and selling anything free and clear is a good thing. Maybe when you get out of middle school you will understand matters such as these. i didnt goto the ebay auction :rolleyes:

why would you do all this to a bike and sell it is what makes me curious :confused:

quadsquadron221
07-12-2006, 09:36 AM
Because i bought bought a wake board boat and then i decided to get one of those tubes that fly. Well on the 4th i got all loaded up and my buddie was pulling my way to fast and in the end i crashed down from about 40ft. Well while im at the chiropractor for this he told me that my neck is trashed inside and i need to stay away from racing for a while. Since ive been working alot lately and started to look at things i use more like boats and trucks and now im looking at a house i just dont need to have all that money tied up into somthing i dont use and am not going to have time to use. I was going to race it at a couple of fair races around here but a guy i know broke his back in several places and and his neck and tore up his lungs really bad. And right now with work and everything i just cant afford or have the desire to get laid up like that. The bike is perfect and im just going to sell it.

07-12-2006, 09:38 AM
oh... sucks :scary:

416exmx
07-12-2006, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Crath
lol.. title?

if no title, its stolen :P

I'll put my personal guarentee on this bike. Very sweet machine and it's PERFECT! Well worth the money!!!

quadsquadron221- you kept telling me you wanted to go higher.