PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call: OMA National Race July 29th in Memphis. MO

RobZ_450R
07-12-2006, 04:33 AM
Who's in? Krupinski & I will be there.

Grundey will be there laying the hammer down on the Rincon. (need some more utilities to give him a run for his money)

The big quads start at high noon. If you need any more details go to: http://www.unitedoffroadracing.com/index1.php

bansheexcracer2
07-12-2006, 10:40 AM
I'll be there hopfully not on the banshee, i think a 450r.

RobZ_450R
07-13-2006, 04:35 AM
Atta boy.........Ride Red

hoopd450
07-13-2006, 08:12 PM
i think i'm gonna go, its not too far. and i haven't raced in a long time. i've heard that quite a few other missouri guys are going too. should be fun.

shaff107
07-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Rob i think that your gonna have your hands full at this one ....

here is the list that i know of so far ...

Ryan Morphew
Craig Reed
Ryan Lane
Donny Ockerman
Darrell Bozarth

there a few more just cant think of them right now as the time gets closer ill know and fill ya in

GOOD LUCK ....

hoopd450
07-16-2006, 10:04 PM
plus duane johnson, bryan baker and probably 5 or 6 other missouri guys in the pro class. should be a pretty stacked class, it will be a good race for sure.

RobZ_450R
07-17-2006, 04:35 AM
Well, what about Shaff? You coming?? It sucks that I have not been able to practice for the last month due to a thumb injury. Ohh well, the more the merrier. Should be a good race.

Rob

shaff107
07-17-2006, 05:41 AM
umm i highly doubt i make it ... i am tryn to pay off some bills and fix both bikes for the remainder of the GNCC series ....

KILLAQuad
07-17-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by shaff107
umm i highly doubt i make it ... i am tryn to pay off some bills and fix both bikes for the remainder of the GNCC series ....

Well crap.... i was going to try to tag along but if shaff'ty aint going then i will probably not make it either unless i get a tag along behind Darrell....

Hey Rob... you dont have to worry about me... except for being in your way... LOL.... :D

GNCCracr
07-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Killa,,,,,,,you know your welcome to go with us.

bansheexcracer2
07-18-2006, 12:32 AM
I think berner is goin, and adam reed is goin. Both in pro.
matt voss-B
me and a couple others in C.

scramblerracer
07-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Just realized that the 29th is my wedding aniversary, don't know if I will be able to make it. What time are the races usually over after awards and everything? This will determine if I have time to make it back to take the wife out. Thanks

KILLAQuad
07-18-2006, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by GNCCracr
Killa,,,,,,,you know your welcome to go with us.

We might have Shafftys race quad together for it so we might all see you there.... i just want to try out a OMA ... i will probably be in B Class.....

Thanks Darrell... Maybe we can hook up and drive in a CONVOY.......:devil:

I can always use directions too from INDY.... LOL

jgfarmsracer
07-18-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by hoopd450
plus duane johnson, bryan baker and probably 5 or 6 other missouri guys in the pro class. should be a pretty stacked class, it will be a good race for sure.

they are goin for sure?

you goin?

i think me and the schrocks will be there

hoopd450
07-18-2006, 08:35 PM
they are goin for sure?

yeah, i duane told me he was going and he said that baker was going. the other 5 or 6 that i was refering to was you, shrock, josh, greg, and probably a couple of the missouri regulars. i don't think michael burrows or zac johnson are going. michael will probably have to work and zac's shocks won't be back. i had planned on going but a kid called yesterday and wants to buy my bike so it he shows up with some money before then i'm not going to have a ride unless someone has an 06 kicker laying around for sale.

bansheexcracer2
07-18-2006, 10:39 PM
The race starts at 12:00 and ends 1:45-2:00. Then an hour or two for them to get the scoring done and awards out.

stumpleg
07-19-2006, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by hoopd450
i had planned on going but a kid called yesterday and wants to buy my bike so it he shows up with some money before then i'm not going to have a ride unless someone has an 06 kicker laying around for sale.

Is Justin actually going to buy it? He asked me for your number and I figurered that's what he wanted. You coming down to Pattonsburg Sat. night for the horseshoe?

hoopd450
07-19-2006, 07:02 PM
Is Justin actually going to buy it? He asked me for your number and I figurered that's what he wanted. You coming down to Pattonsburg Sat. night for the horseshoe?

i don't know what he's going to do. i've thought about it a little and i don't think i'm going to sell it to him anyway. it would cost to much to replace and i don't want to be without a bike. i got a new radiator so i think i'm gonna ride for a while saturday afternoon, its only gonna be in the 80's. yeah i'll be in pattonsburg sat. night to hang out and drink. call me friday i'm going to a wedding reception in bethany. should be a good one.

scramblerracer
07-26-2006, 02:40 PM
Anyone know what the track is like. I have heard that this is a great place to ride. What are the OMA races like. Similar to GNCC type trails. Tighter? Thanks

bansheexcracer2
07-26-2006, 04:21 PM
Go to www.unitedoffroadracing.com and under the pic at the top for the race there is a link to the actuall track website. Bill puts on some real good races, I have never been to this track and have never been to a gncc but I know the IOWA HARESCRAMBLE trails are wider than these. At some points on the tracks it gets pretty hairy. My parts wont be in until thursday or friday(got them on ebay) so I hope I make it.

RobZ_450R
07-27-2006, 04:41 AM
I have been to this track the past two years. The first year was an entire mudfest with huge ruts getting cut in. Last year it was dry though. The track layout went from fairly tight woods to wide open field sections, then to extremely tight wood sections (had to mow over some trees to get through), then to an MX section. The soil was fairly sandy in the MX section.

See everyone on Sat!!

bansheexcracer2
07-28-2006, 12:19 AM
Didnt get my 450 in time but the shee is runnin like a top. see yall there.