PDA

View Full Version : 265 pv

250r4life
07-12-2006, 02:07 AM
I have a duncan 265 pv top end that i may be looking to sell.
i am looking into buying a yfz 450, and if so will throw my stock jug back on my R and keep the R...

the cylinder is a duncan pc 2000 powervavle cylinder... they updated their pc2000 cylinders in 2002, and this is one of the newer models.

the cylinder utilizes nikasil coating, which enhances heat dissipation, creates less piston/cylinder friction, and increases horsepower. the cylinder is actually at US Chrome right now, getting completely re-nikasiled and will be as good as new... it is taken back to the original size, unlike steel cylinders that are bored to the next largest size.

the cylinder was ported for midrange, and i have also had it ported additonally as well as polished very well...

you would basically be getting a brand new set up...
the cylinder is getting completly redone, and with the porting and polishing that has been done, it is better than new when it left duncan... it includes a brand new dome that has never been used, including all new o-rings for the dome and head, as well as for the water fittings and all other necessary domes... it has a billet head, and it and the cylinder offer 50% more cooling capacity over stock

the piston and rings and etc are all brand new as well... i prefer wiseco over pro x, and i use a 68mm wiseco racers choice piston. this piston has a special coating as well as extra boost ports.

and the cylinder is also a powervalve, which is very helpfull, especially for mx, but is good for all types of riding as well..

the kit itself retails for $1795, but like i said, with what all has been and will be done, it will be better than new...

if youre interested, shoot me a reasonable offer and i may sell it instead of putting it back on my bike... if you have any questions, let me know... thanks...

-Mark

250r4life
07-12-2006, 02:10 AM
ps... the cylinder runs good... it takes a 450 with some engine work to it to beat me up the hill at the dunes... aint no stock engined anything beating this up the hill...

250r4life
07-12-2006, 08:25 PM
bump

onebadr
07-12-2006, 10:15 PM
any offers yet? i dont want to sound cheap

250r4life
07-13-2006, 12:12 AM
not yet