View Full Version : Chicks Dig Scares

firefighterjosh
07-12-2006, 01:48 AM
Post what Injuries who have incontered riding or racing your quad. I am just courious.

Mine:

Racing: Dislocated Thumb ( Hit a tree and went over the bar as my thumb was wedged between the thumb throttle and Handle Bar)

Racing: Shattered the top of my arm. The ball was broke off. Had to have surgery, have a metal plate in my shoulder and arm. (Went to dodge 2 racers that hit each other then I hit something in the weeds and flipped)

Practice: Torn ligaments in my knee and pulled tendens. ( I just started practicing MX, I hit my first double the second time I bogged the motor out of the corner and nosed it into the other side. Then the quad smashed me like a Fly Swatter)

I have learned alot.

yamablaster24
07-12-2006, 02:44 AM
broke a couple fingers, sprained i think every pivot point i have, last year i came up short on a double on my 400 with no nerfs, leg landed under the footpeg and the 374 lb. quad landed on my foot, ended up with both my tib and fib broke clean off with my bottom of my leg just chillin there movin around. The largest titanium rod used for surgery and 4 screws later i was good to go. Broke my ankle, foot, ugh other lil stuff, most of the time it was just goofin around without gear on and catchin ruts n what not

firefighterjosh
07-12-2006, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by yamablaster24
broke a couple fingers, sprained i think every pivot point i have, last year i came up short on a double on my 400 with no nerfs, leg landed under the footpeg and the 374 lb. quad landed on my foot, ended up with both my tib and fib broke clean off with my bottom of my leg just chillin there movin around. The largest titanium rod used for surgery and 4 screws later i was good to go. Broke my ankle, foot, ugh other lil stuff, most of the time it was just goofin around without gear on and catchin ruts n what not

Another reason I want Nerfs

Mean250r
07-12-2006, 09:26 AM
well

250r- fell off a jump got a concussion, Fell durin a whoop section and that was another concussion, my foot slipped off the kicker and OWWWW man did that hurt, i chipped a bone in my chin.

50- There is this jump that jumps the road, and i attempted a tail whip lmao and fell hard, ripped my whole right leg apart, road rash on my back. (that was the most painful). Was doin a wheelie down the street and i was in 2nd gear and i tried shifting into 3rd (not a good idea) and i fell at like 20 mph on the pavement, mess up my back again..

ahhh good times lol

Nick110
07-12-2006, 11:28 AM
1. Broke both wrists at the same time

2. Dislocated shoulder

3. Broke my collar bone in 2 spots

4. sprained, jammed, bruised, fractured ankle, arm, hands, fingers, etc.

5. Pulled my groin

6. A good amount of concussions

7. Wacked balls off of gas tank in races. (that counts right)

Stevie-D
07-12-2006, 11:37 AM
i've got a scar on my shoulder of a 400ex heat shield:D flipped it on top of myself after coming up short on a double a few years back. people always ask me where the scar came from. lol. i love seeing the reaction on their faces when i tell them

xtremefullbore
07-12-2006, 11:37 AM
I have some good ones :blah:

drag racing: hit a dirtbike head-on when it was coming my way, and had, bruised and out of place ribs, broken collarbone, concussion, and a broken femour

mx racing: cased a double and flew over my handebars and broke my arm and had a bloody face

just riding: me and freinds played paintball on out atvs and I hit a tree going about 45 and I flew off and I hit another tree and broke my leg, broke my finger, and collarbone...

416exmx
07-12-2006, 12:43 PM
I dont see how they could dig them.

mine

6.0Powerstroke
07-12-2006, 12:44 PM
jeeze xtremefullbore you are prone to injuries!

Prey
07-12-2006, 12:48 PM
chicks dont dig scars, and i dont think they like being scared either :rolleyes:

and none of you will think the scars are too cool either when you get in your mid 30s :chinese:

coolex
07-12-2006, 12:50 PM
broke 3 bones in my left foot

broke one wrist 2 different times

numerous sprained ankles

broke about 4 fingers, maybe 5 dont remember

broke toe

broke my ankle while i was in my cast for the 3 broken bones in my foot because i went riding with my cast on that went from my toes to right below my knee, cased a jump broke that cast and my ankle

and got 3 concussions, fell 2 flights of stairs straight down on to the concrete floor on my head (tryed to slide down the bannester), atv, snowboard

300ex mxracer
07-12-2006, 12:52 PM
hit a tree at 35-40, broke my arm.

like a month ago, i was WOT 5th gear on a dirt oval with mx tires. got sideways and of course there had to be a little puthole where my right rear tire was so i went for a tumble. broken collar bone and bruised knee.

juanki
07-12-2006, 04:35 PM
jumping a 50 ft table top, went up stight in the air, landed on the back tires and then the front, whent the front end hit the ground my hand stayed in the wrist throtlle but not the arm.

1- i had a dislocated wrist, that its very diferent from braking it. a dislocated wrist means that all the hand snaped and was no longer attached to the arm. got a metal plate, and 4 screws on the outside.

2.- in the same crash broke tha arm to the bicpes area right in the middle, not a 45º break, but to a 90º break. got 4 screws along the arm to put it back together. it was long time for it to heal, 3.5 months, the doc took the 4 screws of and a month latter i had an elbow in the middle of my arm (lol not), went to sirgury(?) again and now i have a long screw from the elbow to the shoulder.

MX MaNiAc 06
07-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Broke my tib n fib. Dirtbike landed directly on my leg off a 60' table.. in a panic rev. Dick.

Broke my thumb skating, no big deal. Broke my big toe chasing my mom for some reason n she stepped on it with her heel.

5 stitches n a hematoma right where my fracture in my leg was cuz the throttle stuck on a kx80.. little btch.

firefighterjosh
07-13-2006, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Prey
chicks dont dig scars, and i dont think they like being scared either :rolleyes:

and none of you will think the scars are too cool either when you get in your mid 30s :chinese:

If you listen to country music it is a song.

My mom thinks I get hurt all the time, and that I am crazy. I think some ppl topped me. But yet I am only 21 and have a lot of riding left. I have learned I think of things twice now.

popo
07-13-2006, 05:51 AM
My butt is cracked :devil:

firefighterjosh
07-16-2006, 09:43 PM
lol...I just got a new one. I guess this isn't a quad but it is a offroad vehicle (kinda) I was working on my demo derby car and I cut the eshaulst off. then I needed to change the oil, and the wrench slipped and the back off my hand hit the eshaulst putting a 2inch gash in it. I have 7 stiches now.

07-16-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by popo
My butt is cracked :devil:

your butt has a crak too!

trick250r
07-16-2006, 11:08 PM
hey but crack guys, dont tell anybody else, im makin some good $$$ in the shows here... people aound here think a cracked but is the greatest thing since running water. :eek2: :devil:

07-16-2006, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
hey but crack guys, dont tell anybody else, im makin some good $$$ in the shows here... people aound here think a cracked but is the greatest thing since running water. :eek2: :devil:

you have running water!

tmoney
07-17-2006, 09:43 AM
wrecked off 120ft table of two yesterday, took the skin off both hips and my left elbow, went for xrays today, I wont know till tomorrow if my pelvis is fractured, it sure hurts, broke my steering stem and snapped my bumper, those fifth gear spills arent real fum

coolex
07-17-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Kickstarts_Suck
you have running water!

and sliced bread

hurleygurl_7
07-17-2006, 10:24 AM
scars are awesome. i "dig" em

firefighterjosh
07-17-2006, 09:17 PM
Sweet

250ex13
07-17-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts_Suck
you have running water!

ROFL!!! omg that was way too funny :p

Toadz400
07-17-2006, 11:12 PM
Broken wrist, scars everywhere from branches and what-not, large scar on the underside of my right arm near my elbow from wiping out on a dirtbike, and the grand finale is a herniated disk in my lower back resulting in me becoming a grandpa by the age of 17.:macho

Mx_523
07-17-2006, 11:18 PM
Butt cracks, running water and slice bread! This is the best day of my life! I can finnaly buy a threadmil for my running water, take the knives away from the emo bread and fill in the butt cracks with JB weld!:eek: :eek: :eek:

firefighterjosh
07-17-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Mx_523
Butt cracks, running water and slice bread! This is the best day of my life! I can finnaly buy a threadmil for my running water, take the knives away from the emo bread and fill in the butt cracks with JB weld!:eek: :eek: :eek:

lmao

troutman561
07-17-2006, 11:57 PM
Ive been decapitated..... twice

Mx_523
07-18-2006, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by troutman561

The real question is... which head?:chinese:

07-18-2006, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by troutman561