PDA

View Full Version : Danville

300exQuadracer
07-11-2006, 03:45 PM
any body know how Adam Duvall is doin, i seen his wreck in the open b main, and thought they took him out in the ambulance??? and didnt see his dad after the race to ask but someone said he broke his leg?

Higs
07-11-2006, 06:57 PM
Jake, I was wondering that myself, nasty wreck. I was standing in the infield after the green machine stalled and it looked like the front 4 all tangled, all I saw were machines flying. If anyone knows how Adam is doing please post.

Thanks
Higs

300exQuadracer
07-12-2006, 07:07 PM
hey don, did ya figure out whats wrong with the green machine it almost acted like there was no spark??

Higs
07-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Yep. Dyna ignition fried out. At first I thought it was just me that screwed up and that the motor was just overheated from letting it idle after I bump started it and sat in staging for 10 min after the crash. I ran it tonight and it had the same symptoms. I put the stock ignition in and it ran perfect. I will get a new Dyna next week. Good luck in Ohio, I have to skip it due to my wonderful job............ See ya in NC.

Higs

300exQuadracer
07-12-2006, 07:38 PM
that sux you gotta skip, i heard ashtabula has all new clay and they changed the track a little

gtownfiddys
07-14-2006, 09:47 AM
I hear that about Ohio every year...I just hope it doesn't rain...Thats all i can wish for at this point

C-LEIGH RACING
07-14-2006, 02:42 PM
Matt was there taking pics of the bikes after the crash & he said his leg was broken, upper leg was in one place & his knee in another.
Andrea went to the Ambulance to check on him after that race, but I dont remember her saying how he was doing. He'll probably be on crutches for awhile.

Boy I can hardly wait for Pine Lake, might just pull out wed.
Neil

TheIceMan
07-14-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by 300exQuadracer
i heard ashtabula has all new clay and they changed the track a little

yep,new clay ...and did some sweet changes..gonna be fun.

300exQuadracer
07-15-2006, 08:37 PM
what kind of changes?? give us a little more info