PDA

View Full Version : wat you do when your bored?

k&k_400ex_82
07-11-2006, 03:24 PM
so boredom is the inventor of new games and usally causes destruction and sometimes gets you in trouble. so what do you do when you get bored. do you have any crazy games you made up. what things do you make or build to have fun. like we had someone post earlier about the mentos and diet coke. you also have your works bomb. potato guns etc. etc.

j_cyrus3
07-11-2006, 03:27 PM
When I get bored I usually hop in my truck and go ride around... I live in the sticks, no one around, so I can't just call a neighbor and say hey let's play some cards... So I just waste my gas most of the time

Mean250r
07-11-2006, 03:31 PM
when im bored i jsu go outside and ride the 50 lol. or jus clean the quads, or go on the computer or play x box

PismoLocal
07-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Between my quad, truck, school, and work. I have little time to be bored. When I don't have any thing to do I just sit down, pop open a beer, and enjoy not doing anything.

drifterx
07-11-2006, 03:55 PM
I work 2 jobs. Usually i go to weights from 6:30, to 7:30 am, then go to work at the car lot i work at from 8 to 12, then work at the pool from 12:45 till 8:30. My days are usually full. I have a summer class from 8 to 11 on mondays and wednesdays, so i do that instead of working at the car lot. When i do have free time usually get 1 day off a week or so), i usually go screw around with my friends or spend some time with my g/f if i can, work on my 300ex, truck, or crotch rocket, or sleep.

PowerJunkie
07-12-2006, 06:24 AM
go on limewire and down load funny songs. or down load music if never heard of. and listion to music load.

ShiftFMX
07-12-2006, 06:31 AM
Hang out with my girlfriend

Ride My Quad

Work

Eat

Sleep

Sh*t

Make knuckle Children

400exstud
07-12-2006, 08:11 AM
come on here

trick250r
07-12-2006, 10:37 AM
i could tell you, but you all would laugh... :uhoh:

haha i get on here or hang out with my friends. i need to quit hanging out on sat nights tho... one more ticket and im screwed

07-12-2006, 10:48 AM
Same thing i've been doing for the last 4 or 5 months... work on my ATV site =]

(and with visit this site)

hopefully i'll be done soon so in my spare time i can... get ready to race next year :devil:

Nick110
07-12-2006, 01:20 PM
I usually go on here, do some Photoshop, eat, nap, play MX vs ATV unleashed, wash my quad, ride my quad, Mountain bike, extreme scooter.

But my friends brother did make up a game that is really fun when your bored, but you need 2 peolple.

Its called Sock Hockey. You really dont need anything to play. Just a sock, and some spatulas (sp.) from moms kitchen.:blah:

Like this. http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/nick110/191-33-spatula-needed.jpg

If you have a hallway in your house that is the best place to play it.

Next set a distance at which you and your partner will be. The take the balled up sock and put it in the middle. Someone says go and you try to get the sock and shoot it past your opponent. You can play up to what ever score and its full contact.

Honda TRX250ex
07-12-2006, 01:23 PM
I watch this and wounder...
I hang out with my friends or ride my bike
but if its hot and humid as hell like today i sit in my room on the computer listening to music or play games

400eXr1d3rZ
07-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Clean the quad even though its clean...get on here...go to EBWF...eat Ranch Sunflower Seeds.

dunno i do alot of stuff.

brapbrap13
07-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by 400exstud
come on here

xtremefullbore
07-12-2006, 04:42 PM
i could tell you, but you all would laugh...

are you gay???.. lol j/k.. i dont do that though... well sometimes, or alot maybe... lol

when I get bored which isnt often I...

ride jetski's

finish my small atv park when I feel like it.

fish

ride atv's

swim in my pool

or just w/e the **** i want

but the story behind my small atv park is my family owns a weekend house in owensville and a weekday house in st. louis and so on weekends I go to the weekend house but alot of the time I stay at our weekend house by myself and my dad and my older sisters go back to st.louis and our house is in the country on about 400 acres and we have a huge lake about 90 acres and on 100 acres we own I am building some trails and a small sand dune but I only have 10 yards of sand laid out... Its def. alot harder to lay sand then I thought... digging up grass and dumping about 5 feet of sand and I am trying to make a 300 yard drag strip that is 30 yards wide and I will have big rides at my house, and I have already made some kickass trails and another thing I have is a atv paintball course took me and 3 freinds 2 years to make and its awesome as well, if anyone lives in missouri around owensville, missouri you should p.m me and come ride with some freinds... and I usually have a party once a week there, my dad doesent care if i have parties as long as noone goes in our house...

Ghost-Rider
07-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Call me crazy.... but i got this thing called a quad i like 2 ride
mini chopper also
build up trails
build up paintball field
potato gun ( combustion of course
:blah: )
blow crap up

heres some dangerous fun take yubes form old fireworks pack with blackpoweder put in a fuse .... o yaaa.

MX MaNiAc 06
07-12-2006, 04:55 PM
I once got really bored n made a putt putt in my house! But everytime i do it i get carried away n break something. Im destructive.