PDA

View Full Version : OMA Race

stumpleg
07-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Does anyone know how strict they are about having the proper number plates for an OMA race? I was possible wanting to run one at the end of July, but didn't want to go out and spend the money on number plates for one race. Thanks.

bansheexcracer2
07-11-2006, 04:07 PM
I run them and you have to have the right # plates for your class. You get 1 free when you get your membership, otherwise you can just use duct tape, I know people who do that and bill allows it.

XCRACER26
07-11-2006, 11:26 PM
if your racing pro class their strict but any other class their not, and by the way jeremy, the jake racing fund is running low and wee need to make some more money. get on that phone and call some farmers so i can make some more hay.

RobZ_450R
07-12-2006, 04:29 AM
You are correct. For Pro class, they are very strict. No #s no race. If you are not in pro class, they will let you run no problem. They are fairly easy to deal with when you are new to their series. The only number plates they give out free are for the pro class.

mbiigambler
07-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by XCRACER26
if your racing pro class their strict but any other class their not, and by the way jeremy, the jake racing fund is running low and wee need to make some more money. get on that phone and call some farmers so i can make some more hay.

Quit breaking your stuff then.

I won't make this race, but hope to make the waukon, ia race.