07-11-2006, 09:09 AM
Is it Nessie you decide.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/lochcrw.html

fandl450r
07-11-2006, 09:15 AM
That's pretty wild.

tim colston
07-11-2006, 09:21 AM
I am not sure what to make of it myself. I want to believe but i am going to need to see one up close. It is interesting none the less.

07-11-2006, 09:21 AM
I wonder if Nessie rides quads and would consider signing up for ATVriders now that she is exposed. :chinese:

trick250r
07-11-2006, 12:26 PM
guys, it was me... my trunks fell off in the boating accident :devil:

Mx_523
07-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
guys, it was me... my trunks fell off in the boating accident :devil:

Lmao!

I think its just a big fish.

tim colston
07-11-2006, 12:49 PM
It was pointed out to me on another board, notice the "trail" ahead of said monster. It looks like a small outboard motor trail and they never pan to the extreme right of the ship they are on. The trail just goes off in the distance with Nessie following. Smells fishy to me now!

I would have liked it to be real but it doesn't look like it.

ohsobad_chevy
07-11-2006, 01:09 PM
I need about tree fitty!! ($3.50) Daamn lok ness monsta!! :D :D

Maybe it was a huge gar or other elongated fish...who knows. All i know is I don't wanna see it when I'm wading in the water bowfishing!! :(

tim colston
07-11-2006, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ohsobad_chevy
[B]I need about tree fitty!! ($3.50) Daamn lok ness monsta!! :D :D

That is funny

CannondaleRider
07-11-2006, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by tim colston
It was pointed out to me on another board, notice the "trail" ahead of said monster. It looks like a small outboard motor trail and they never pan to the extreme right of the ship they are on. The trail just goes off in the distance with Nessie following. Smells fishy to me now!

I would have liked it to be real but it doesn't look like it.

Yeah, and don't they seem a little......louder then most people would be.

"WHAT IS IT!!! HEY, WHAT IS IT...DO YOU SEE IT????".......maybe its just me.

Mxjunkie
07-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Looked like a whale to me

sic250x
07-11-2006, 05:38 PM
it was pry bigfoot!!!

exrider008
07-11-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by ohsobad_chevy
I need about tree fitty!! ($3.50) Daamn lok ness monsta!! :D :D

LMAO

i love south park:D

but ya i dont know what to think about that vid.

anyone ever hear of champ, in lach champlain? i live like 30 sec form lake champlain and i have never heard of anyone seeing "champ" so its prob fake.

sakirocket28
07-11-2006, 05:59 PM
nahh, looks like a redneck out there noodlin' for catfish to me!:p

400exrules
07-11-2006, 06:31 PM
it says "Filecabi.net is Updating.. Please Check back..."

:confused:

Toadz400
07-11-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
it says "Filecabi.net is Updating.. Please Check back..."

:confused:

Same here.

ohsobad_chevy - lmao! I love South Park. "And that's when I came to realize that the cute little girl scout was actually a 3 story tall prehistoric monster!"

ohsobad_chevy
07-12-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by sakirocket28

LOL...I kinda took offense to that!! :ermm:

Hon300ex
07-12-2006, 09:26 AM
LOL...I kinda took offense to that!! :ermm:

:huh

07-12-2006, 09:29 AM
what if its not even in a lake? what if its in a bay or something next to an ocean and be anything that lives out... there :eek2:

even nessy!!! :D

ohsobad_chevy
07-12-2006, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
:huh

Don't judge me... noodling is fun, if you do it right. Watch out for snakes and beavers. My dad and a few of his buddies used to go on the Chikaski river and noodle huge cats!! I have noddled once and I would like to go again, just don't have anywhere to go, now that I moved.. :ermm:

07-12-2006, 09:47 AM
rofl...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noodling

A form of fishing in which a crazy person runs into a lake and searches for holes on the bottom with his foot. Then he inserts his finger into the hole and lets something bite it. Hopefully, it's a catfish. If so, he wrestles the catfish to the surface and drags it to shore. If its not a catfish, he may lose his finger to a snapping turtle or his life to a water moccasin.

:blah:

ohsobad_chevy
07-12-2006, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Crath
rofl...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noodling

A form of fishing in which a crazy person runs into a lake and searches for holes on the bottom with his foot. Then he inserts his finger into the hole and lets something bite it. Hopefully, it's a catfish. If so, he wrestles the catfish to the surface and drags it to shore. If its not a catfish, he may lose his finger to a snapping turtle or his life to a water moccasin.
:blah:

Its not any crazier than jumping a 75 foot jump on a quad!!! :rolleyes:

07-12-2006, 09:56 AM
Its not any crazier than jumping a 75 foot jump on a quad!!! :rolleyes: at least your fingers not fish bait :P

when you go noodling, ever try something else besides your finger :chinese:

coolex
07-12-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by exrider008
LMAO

i love south park:D

but ya i dont know what to think about that vid.

anyone ever hear of champ, in lach champlain? i live like 30 sec form lake champlain and i have never heard of anyone seeing "champ" so its prob fake.

ive herd of champand have been to lake chaplanie many times, and there was a documentry about champ

ohsobad_chevy
07-12-2006, 09:58 AM
at least your fingers not fish bait :P

when you go noodling, ever try something else besides your finger :chinese:

If you are reffering to my male reproductive organ...you are F'n outta your mind!!! You stick you hand in the hole and let the fish bite your hand and then you yank his arse outta there! :p

07-12-2006, 10:00 AM
If you are reffering to my male reproductive organ...you are F'n outta your mind!!! You stick you hand in the hole and let the fish bite your hand and then you yank his arse outta there! :p well if your going to jump in a lake and feel around for a creepy hole and hope fish are in it, stick your finger in and wait for a fish to chomp on it, i thought you'd try something like that as well :blah:

trick250r
07-12-2006, 10:17 AM

we prefer appalachian american :cuss:

haha i love the dukes of hazzard

ohsobad_chevy
07-12-2006, 11:01 AM
well if your going to jump in a lake and feel around for a creepy hole and hope fish are in it, stick your finger in and wait for a fish to chomp on it, i thought you'd try something like that as well :blah:

Like I said, its not different than hittin a ramp on a quad. There are equal risk involved in both, right?? I been twice and both times I went, it was with someone who was really experienced and he actually found the fish before we pulled em out. ;)

mx428
07-12-2006, 11:10 AM
just drain the ****ing lake. if there's a huge *** monster on the bottom, wel, then it exists. If there's no half whale half dinosaur beast, then it's fake.

07-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by mx428
just drain the ****ing lake. if there's a huge *** monster on the bottom, wel, then it exists. If there's no half whale half dinosaur beast, then it's fake. and whos gonna pay to drain it? :P

mx428
07-12-2006, 11:50 AM
and whos gonna pay to drain it? :P those guys that spend all thier time and money searching for the loch ness monster, bigfoot, and the abominable snowman.

07-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by mx428
those guys that spend all thier time and money searching for the loch ness monster, bigfoot, and the abominable snowman. i think its alot more then you think to drain a huge lake :P

and what if they do drain it? there goes all the mystery and such. No more myths, no more searching, nothing. and if they don't find anything in there, then theres no more tourism, no more money to the people looking for it.

If they really really really wanna know if nessy exists, they would use some of that high tech equipment to map a lake bed and whatnot and find him :P

ohsobad_chevy
07-12-2006, 12:18 PM
and whos gonna pay to drain it? :P

Your mom...She drains my "lake" ever so often!!

LOL...Sorry bro, had to. No hard feelins, just pokin fun.:D

coolex
07-12-2006, 12:41 PM
i think its alot more then you think to drain a huge lake :P

and what if they do drain it? there goes all the mystery and such. No more myths, no more searching, nothing. and if they don't find anything in there, then theres no more tourism, no more money to the people looking for it.

If they really really really wanna know if nessy exists, they would use some of that high tech equipment to map a lake bed and whatnot and find him :P

your getting way into it

and they do have hi tech equipment to map out the lake , there was a show on it on discovery like a month ago, what do u think there doing drving around in a boat hoping he popes up:D

07-12-2006, 12:45 PM
floating around hoping he pops up is way different and alot cheaper then draining the lake to find out :P

RipinItUp 400EX
07-14-2006, 02:43 AM
Maybe sturgin! Thats what they think Ogopogo is near where I live hear in Canada!

Toadz400
07-15-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by RipinItUp 400EX
Maybe sturgin! Thats what they think Ogopogo is near where I live hear in Canada!

I would not want to be swimming with Sturgeon...those things are hella' scary. I was born in Ashland, WI which is right on Lake Superior...there are some very big a** fish in that lake.

troutman561
07-15-2006, 07:01 PM
looked like a blue gill to me.. possibly a bass

catfishing
07-15-2006, 08:24 PM

OK It was me LOL !!!!!!

07-15-2006, 10:12 PM
wheres our canadian freinds, hint....... hint...... yetty :blah:

Toadz400
07-16-2006, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Marshmello
wheres our canadian freinds, hint....... hint...... yetty :blah:

I work with him. He's a lazy, harry b*stard who does nothing but takes huge dumps at work. It's pretty much all he does.

Punk'd
07-16-2006, 11:40 AM
Its a whale:)

07-16-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Its a whale:)

your mom:confused: