PDA

View Full Version : bill balance edition yfz450

416 racer
07-10-2006, 05:58 PM
how hard is it to get or find a bill ballance edittion yfz 450 or do u have to go to yamaha to have it order and is it worth the extra money

Splatter Matter
07-10-2006, 06:00 PM
the dealers up here say you need to order them.

jshtex
07-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Our Dealer has on on the floor. Is it worth it??? IDK

I did notice that the 07 SE actually has upgraded shocks compared to the standard editions.

nicko-31
07-11-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by jshtex
Our Dealer has on on the floor. Is it worth it??? IDK

I did notice that the 07 SE actually has upgraded shocks compared to the standard editions. where was it I didn't see that???????????????:ermm:

jshtex
07-11-2006, 06:48 PM
IF you look at the yamaha website and the specs of the 07 SE you will see that it has high and low speed compression adjustment on the shocks. The other models only offer compression adjustment.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelfeatures/544/0/features.aspx

Here is a quote:

New for 2007:
Special Edition gets hot flaming graphics.
Front and rear piggyback shocks adjust for high- and low-speed compression damping—as well as rebound damping and spring preload.
New, ProTaper aluminum handlebar is light, strong and comfortable.
New front brake master cylinder and lever gives excellent feel and feedback.
New, drilled rear brake disc reduces unsprung weight and offers excellent feel and feedback.
A new internal oil jet aimed at the piston bottom keeps things cool and well lubricated.
An improved clutch offers consistent operation and big-time strength.

And just from looking at the pics on the site they do apear to be different.

TRX23rider
07-12-2006, 06:58 PM
yeah they improved the shocks for 07, as for the ballance editions being worth it, well.. i think they are because they come with nerfs and a bumper already so that will save you a little money, other than that it is the same quad as a regular yfz of that year.

amonomous
07-12-2006, 07:41 PM
i really dont thing there worth it
they are a couple hundred more than the standard version, and all your getting is graphics, nerfs, and a bumper
you could just go out and buy better nerfs, bumper, etc. for less than ud probably pay for the ballance edition

this is just my 2 cents, ultimaltely do what u want

drue4mpg
07-14-2006, 03:48 AM
i installed the bill ballence performence kit from GYT-r which included Pro-flow..Titainum full..jet kit..i paid around $750 it added alot more power but i dont think the 06' bill ballence comes stock with the same kit i got?????????????

jal232
07-14-2006, 09:15 AM
Its nice looking..I just dont think its worht the extra money..If you finance the quad your financing a bit more to have interest accrued to. Also tax would be a bit higher. And i think you can go out and get a better set of nerfs and bumper also..But its all personal preference

mitchyfz
07-20-2006, 09:14 AM
i got a bil ballancewith mods save on taxes then too
four_wheelers_rock@hotmail.com if intersted
or around minnesota