PDA

View Full Version : T-shirt design??

Sjorge450R
07-10-2006, 05:55 PM
How do you guys think this looks? i plan on getting iron on paper for my printer and making some shirts up.

procircuit406ex
07-10-2006, 06:22 PM
thats pretty neat man:)

zeppelin
07-10-2006, 06:28 PM
maybe try to do some extra stuff like this to it

(btw if anyone feels that i am advertiseing by putting this pic up just let me know and i will take t down ;) i dont think that site is even around any more haha)

Sjorge450R
07-10-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by zeppelin
maybe try to do some extra stuff like this to it

(btw if anyone feels that i am advertiseing by putting this pic up just let me know and i will take t down ;) i dont think that site is even around any more haha)

Im not sure on how good this iron stuff is going to work, so I am just going to do a basic design.

07-10-2006, 08:05 PM
I like the first one. Nice and simple. Where did you get the picture of the silouehette from? I wanna get that one made into a big decal for the trailer I'm getting.

Sjorge450R
07-11-2006, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
I like the first one. Nice and simple. Where did you get the picture of the silouehette from? I wanna get that one made into a big decal for the trailer I'm getting.

http://www.crashers.com/atvstickers.html

07-11-2006, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
How do you guys think this looks? i plan on getting iron on paper for my printer and making some shirts up.

iyt looks really good but the only thinh (In my opinion) is where the acs crosses over. i think that you should rather put ACS on top of racing. it just reminds me of the days i made crossword puzzles in school.

and i really wouldnt take one of those black and white pictures. i would rather have a personal one such as the one posted below with acs racing somewhere on it.

nick bender: photo by ken hill:edited by ruby soho

07-11-2006, 04:54 AM
or this one with the rider names and team name

Nick bender: photo by ken hill : edited by marshmello (myself)