PDA

View Full Version : race coverage

palot
07-10-2006, 05:44 PM
where is all the race coverage for the EDT's.. I thought our sport was suppose to be growing ?? we had more coverage than this last year..

Pappy
07-10-2006, 05:47 PM
considering harlen just flew in from this weekends racing id say it will be up shortly.

btw, how much did you send harlen for the coverage?

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/atvaedtracing200604update.html

palot
07-11-2006, 04:05 AM
i.m really glad someone was there covering it , but what i,m looking at is the coverage in the edt section of this. we have done 4 rounds and there only seems to be one round there covered.. i,m not trying to piss anyone off but the mx section does not seem to be missing much if any coverage.. do you not have anyone to do the edt,s ? last year there was even some live coverage from the track, so its plan to see the coverage is not the same this year. just wondering what is different. If there are area,s you need help in maybe if it was put out for everyone to see someone could step up and help with the edt,s..

Pappy
07-11-2006, 03:36 PM
i am pretty sure we have someone at each event and coverage will be posted, it just takes time that is in short supply when your on the road covering the events much less posting them:p

pm harlen if you or anyone want to assist in anyway!