PDA

View Full Version : ....Agrivating

CannondaleRider
07-10-2006, 02:48 PM
How hard is it for people to just be themselves?

Myspace Poser (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=84895078&MyToken=5365e5df-61d3-4f42-9ab9-a8e175f56090)

Mean250r
07-10-2006, 02:53 PM
its set to private :huh

CannondaleRider
07-10-2006, 02:56 PM
F*ck.....He sent me a friend request, and I added him, just to post a comment telling him to stop.

In summary...he has many pics of Keith Little(YFZ and his old 250R or Hybrid) claiming they're pictures of him.

sic250x
07-10-2006, 08:04 PM
why do you guys get so worked up about it. they are craving attention and you are giving them what they want,

CannondaleRider
07-10-2006, 09:47 PM
One...Multiple people finding out that some kid is a complete liar, and making them take the pics down, is not the attention they want.

Two...The riders they put up, have sponsors, the rider puts a certain image out there for his sponsors, and most likely not the image that a young lying kid will give....not that it makes a HUGE difference...But if someone put up pics pretending to be me and were showing an image that was not what I would want for my sponsors, let alone the fact that they are bold faced lying, it would make me very angry.

Keith Little may not have the ability to tell this kid to take pics of him down, so i'm doing it. I really don't think Keith would appreciate it...don't you?

ELewandowski
07-10-2006, 09:53 PM
I agree, definately not something to get worked up about. These post are getting old. Everyday there is a new "Poser" post. Who cares.

Phills450r
07-10-2006, 10:25 PM
then dont read it? it is the open forum. not to be a smartass but your obviously not getting to tired of it if you read them all

sic250x
07-11-2006, 04:10 PM
we are the smartasses? you guys are the ones arguing with some kid over pictures of some pro rider. lots of people use pics of pros in their profile. who cares. i dont think keith would care, because if someone put pics of me up somewhere and said it was him because in the pics it looked like i was fast i would take it as a compliment, so quit getting worked up over nothing. I understand that you take it as disrespect when people do it, but what can you do about it? nothing, so you harass the kid over it and he probably just laughs because you get so fired up over nothing, seriously GET OVER IT!

CannondaleRider
07-11-2006, 05:04 PM
Well....he took the pics down.

Thats all I wanted.

Also, you would take someone stealing your pics, and using them for their own attention, as a complement.......thats not positive attention for you, because some of those people would never know any better.

I don't see how its NOT an issue.

Oh well, problems solved anyways