PDA

View Full Version : What are you guys up to this summer?

Iliketogofast
07-10-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm anxious to hear some good stories - mine has been boring.

The only thing I really did was to get excited over nothing, and then excited again! My friend told me we were getting our bikes PC'ed FREE, so I tore mine ALL THE WAY DOWN.... Then he said we would have to pay, and I don't have the money so I put it back together.

Then he got 1000 dollars (I won't say how.... Let's just say he brought in a good crop this year) and he said he would pay for mine for all the good mechanic work I've done for him. So now it's back to the teardown! He said he's even going to pay to have my rear shock rebuilt and revalved since he rode it and about broke his back from it bottoming! AWESOME!

Now let's hear your (probably much more exciting and either less or more illegal) stories!

Iliketogofast
07-13-2006, 01:48 PM
Can you hear the crickets chirping? I sure can. :D

Scro
07-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Well, mine has been tore down the entire summer. I've been busy borrowing quads and then throwing money into them for something I tore up:mad: So, due to the lack of funds, mine is still in pieces that I have yet to get my hands on:scary:

400exrider99
08-11-2006, 07:54 PM
not much happening here but today i watched a guy on a 450r almost crash on some doubles at ki track

miller821
08-16-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by bama450r
Well, mine has been tore down the entire summer. I've been busy borrowing quads

Mine just got rebuilt, but I start school in 2 days:ermm: Haven't got to ride at all this summer but my dads twice. Well I get my license in a week so I can't complain to much I guess.

3exrider23
08-16-2006, 07:43 PM
well just alot of riding n more working. but i was just riden in some pit n they have a about 7 foot high step up were the landing was about 14-15 feet high with a gap about 10- 15 feet. well the landing was rolled over so he thought it wouldnt be that bad if he did case it. being the idiot he is was not wearing a helment. went up to do it n as soon as i seen him new he didnt have the speed. he let off of it n his back wheels got hung up on the other side of the landing. went over the bars n got ran over by his 450r( all he had was lik cams, n he was a bigger guy). lucky he didnt get chopped up by the chain. had tire marks on his face. well he brushed him self off n we went to another pit n about 2 hours later sees theres blood on his pants. looks down n there is fat hangin off. disgussting. he pushed all the fat in n it just stayed in. looked lik sum1 stabed him. his sock was so covered in blood i made a joke n was lik the sad part is his socks used to be white( cause it was red from being covered in blood.) went to the other side to get on my quad n looked down n his sock was really white. thats basicly it

MX MaNiAc 06
08-19-2006, 10:58 AM
I planned to race all summer but every time i set a date something gets screwed up. One got rained out, the next one i had to work, the next one dad had a golf tournament then my quad broke. I havent even ridden in a month. But i get my quad back tomorrow or the next day. :D

Im working on making a motocross track in my field. Im getting a new truck in 3 days. I partied a lot this summer but only hooked up with a female once the whole summer. :ermm: Big party tonight though.. hopefully i will redeem myself. :devil:

JJ69
09-01-2006, 10:44 AM
graduated the end of June, got a job at a call centre July, worked full time all summer.
other than a couple grad parties and one(1) atv trip :( i've been working and hangin out with the missus.
Just bought a 250x and am wheeling all friggin day this afternoon and tomorrow all friggin day.. gotta make up for all summer. it better not rain.

luvmyex
09-01-2006, 01:09 PM
my summer vaction...

Day 1,i woke up. i went downtown to look for a job. i couldnt find 1 so i hung out in front of the drug store.
Day 2, i woke up.i went downtown to look for a job.i couldnt find 1 soi hung out in front of the drugstore.
Day 3,i woke up,i went downtown to look for a job.i coundnt find 1 so i hung out infront of the drugstore.
Day 4,i woke up, i went downtown to look for a job.i found one. its stopping guys from hanging out in front of the drugstore:D

Xater
09-01-2006, 03:02 PM
worked full time, got my quad back together in mid july, rode all I could, stopped working last week, slept in realy late, school in 4 days.

Honda400exrox
09-03-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Iliketogofast
I'm anxious to hear some good stories - mine has been boring.

The only thing I really did was to get excited over nothing, and then excited again! My friend told me we were getting our bikes PC'ed FREE, so I tore mine ALL THE WAY DOWN.... Then he said we would have to pay, and I don't have the money so I put it back together.

Then he got 1000 dollars (I won't say how.... Let's just say he brought in a good crop this year) and he said he would pay for mine for all the good mechanic work I've done for him. So now it's back to the teardown! He said he's even going to pay to have my rear shock rebuilt and revalved since he rode it and about broke his back from it bottoming! AWESOME!

Now let's hear your (probably much more exciting and either less or more illegal) stories!

I think your friend brought his crop in a lil early, weed isnt supposed to come off until late august, unless it was indoor grown lol