PDA

View Full Version : What do you think

atvmbaca
08-17-2002, 08:56 PM
Does the Yoshi give any bottom end or take it away and give you just mid to top???

atvmbaca
08-17-2002, 10:37 PM
Come on I know somebody knows this answer!!!

L.Vegas400
08-18-2002, 02:34 PM
not to be an a-hole, but maybe ppl are tired of answering pipe questions. i mean look at this forum in paticular. about every 4th question is about which pipe is best, which do you run, how much horse power, ect. you would find that by using the search button, it would yeild you any knowlege about any pipe sold. granted you may have a new question that hasn't been asked before, and if this is the case, well by all means ask away and you should get an anwser. i mean look at how many posts there were about the z400 when it first came out. i think everybody knows that bike inside and out. so to make a long story short, try the search option.
if i sounded like a mean s.o.b. i didnt mean for it to come off that way.:)

L.Vegas400
08-18-2002, 02:44 PM

I run the yoshi slip on, great mid/top pipe. Bought the TEC kit, put in the smaller one of the two in the kit, lost a little top end, but my low end torque is great!

eldoexrider01
08-18-2002, 09:06 PM
my friend had the yoshi slip on comp series and he said it had good mid top end but took some low end . but never did the tec insert which gives more back pressure for more lowend. so that would help out

L.Vegas400
08-18-2002, 09:47 PM
i appoligize about all that. i was in a bad mood when i woke up this morning. if i came off as a pr!ck, im sorry.:(

08-18-2002, 10:13 PM
i had a mind to give a smart ***** coment but than i remember the time when i was franticly searching for a pipe so ill give u my imput.for me it was yoshi,tc or withe bros. i decided to go with tc because it gived u tons of midrange and also it is an engin-builders product so i guess if a engin-builder builds engins he knows what exaust is the best for an engine. call tom carolson or check the web at tcracingengines.com. it is a great product. i love it.

atvmbaca
08-19-2002, 10:31 PM
Thanks for all your replys!!!!!!!!!!!