PDA

View Full Version : Keith little replica lone star graphics?

Trajik1002
07-09-2006, 09:03 PM
I was just wondering if anyone had any pics of a trx450r with a keith little replica lone star graphics kit. I was looking into new graphics and this one caught my eye but i would like to see it on a quad and can't seem to find any pics. Aso any info on some other cool graphics would help me out. Thanks!

tltcracing
07-10-2006, 11:11 AM
from his web site...

tltcracing
07-10-2006, 11:12 AM

tltcracing
07-10-2006, 11:13 AM

tltcracing
07-10-2006, 11:15 AM
4 hope these are what you are looking for:D

400Rider022
07-10-2006, 12:08 PM
that is one extremly nice quad...props man

Trajik1002
07-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Damn that looks better than i thought it would thanks a lot!

tltcracing
07-10-2006, 02:43 PM
i hope you dont think its mine! thats keith little's personal race quad. i found the pics on his site: keithlittleracing.com

Iliketogofast
07-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Christ... That's sexy.

Iliketogofast
07-10-2006, 03:16 PM
You know, when you take a good hard look at it, I don't think it would be very expensive to build an exact copy. What do you think? I say 15k would take it!

450r51
07-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Iliketogofast
You know, when you take a good hard look at it, I don't think it would be very expensive to build an exact copy. What do you think? I say 15k would take it!

i hope u know almost everything on that bike is a prototype and the public cant buy it.

CannondaleRider
07-10-2006, 05:34 PM

Yeah.....from the outside, it looks like that.

But, consider its probably a Lonestar frame, which not many people out there can actually get, without being sponsored at his level, same goes for the other suspension parts.

Same goes for the motor also, anybody that doesn't have his level of sponsorship can't even get that motor....and it would probably be REALLY expensive if you could.

Who knows

kyleschonert
07-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Thats not a lonestar frame. The pros have to use stock frames. But you are right about the motor. When you read about it in the magazines, all the mods and such, it doesnt seem like its to much. But what all they do to the motor, blue printing, port and polish. All of that, its a very expensive motor.

theTman
07-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by 450r51
i hope u know almost everything on that bike is a prototype and the public cant buy it.

um...wtf r u talkin about man...you can buy triple rate ohlins...you can buy LSR a arms...and LSR axles...and dg pro peg nerfs...and beadlocks...and front rims...and tires...and steering stem.....

you get my point

Nick110
07-11-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by theTman
um...wtf r u talkin about man...you can buy triple rate ohlins...you can buy LSR a arms...and LSR axles...and dg pro peg nerfs...and beadlocks...and front rims...and tires...and steering stem.....

you get my point

You can buy some of the stuff he has, but most of the stuffhe has like a arms, tires, rims, etc are made out of different materials. A lot of the stuff on his bike, the public cant get. Espically the motor, everything in there is different and better than what the public can get.

Iliketogofast
07-12-2006, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Nick110
You can buy some of the stuff he has, but most of the stuffhe has like a arms, tires, rims, etc are made out of different materials. A lot of the stuff on his bike, the public cant get. Espically the motor, everything in there is different and better than what the public can get.

Yep. The tires are made of rubber and the a-arms are made of steel. Different materials. :D

Nick110
07-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Yep. The tires are made of rubber and the a-arms are made of steel. Different materials. :D

You know nothing about the racing scene.

MX MaNiAc 06
07-12-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Nick110

Not saying i dont believe u but where did u hear that? I did hear that about the suspension.

CannondaleRider
07-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Not saying i dont believe u but where did u hear that? I did hear that about the suspension.

Thats just the way it works with high level, pro, sponsored riders. The companies use the pros to, either, test new products before they're mass produced...or they just build them crazy parts to have an advantage.

Example: I have a teammate, who bought a well known pros race bike, because he was going to a different sport....There is an ***** load of parts on that bike that I was strictly told not to speak directly of...on account of the sponsors....pretty odd? Yeah, I think so too, but that shows you what you DON'T know about some of these bikes.

He actually called Elka to talk about rebuilding the shocks, they found out about whos bike the shocks are on, and freaked out, because they were actually Natalies old shocks, that the said pro got ahold of. They requested that he trade them in for others;)

Nick110
07-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06

You know the Razr MX tires you can buy from places like denniskirk. Well they are not the same as the tires that the top A, B, pro am, and pro guys get. I actually know a couple that have the different tires from Maxxis. They are like tripple compund and extremely light. The tips of them are made of soft compound and wear really fast. So if your not top of B or higer and sponsored by Maxxis or have connections then your not gonna get them.

Also the motorwork for the pros....Well its just insane. The top builders wont let the public see what goes on behind the scenes. For example at Unadilla when I walked around the pits some of the teams would pull the bikes in the trailors and close the doors to work on them. Unless all the bike needed was a tire change and clutch change.

MX MaNiAc 06
07-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Thats awesome! Thanks for telling me what it will be like in a couple years. :o

amonomous
07-13-2006, 08:59 AM
and also someone said u could buy those ohlins
you cant!
well atleast not yet
yes you can buy triple rate ohlins now, but they wont even be close to whats on that bike
since mike hallock transfered there from axis, a lot has changed

tltcracing
07-13-2006, 03:31 PM
like many of the guys said the stuff looks like the products you can buy right in stores but its not. very much so in the motor, the products may be brand name stuff but its all custom manufactured for the specific rider. the a arms are probly all custom bends and even shock mountup positions are slightly off. the pros get all custom and prototype parts to give them an edge over the "not so top level" guys. i was there when Dustin Wimmer got his new axis shocks strait out of the guys hands (it was at a practice track and i was parked beside him). i know these where not releaced to the public becuase i like to keep up on all the new parts and prototyeps if posible. you answer your questions, yes you could build a Little replica race quad for around 15-20K but it wont have all the little modifications that top pro riders need and demand. even in the pro ranks there are some guys who have "better" equipment from the same compainies. take byrd for example. if you have read this months dirt wheels you will find that he is running a new axis shock with high/low speed REBOUND as well as compress. these shocks also have the rezzy turned backwasrds like the stock 450r shocks. and take wimmer again, he has special turned inward shocks but i dont know if these have the high/low speed rebound. sorry that was long but i cant stand to hear people who know nothing and think they know everything, not saying i do.

Digsy
08-18-2006, 07:15 AM
Not sure if this pic will post - first try at pics ...

Digsy
08-18-2006, 07:19 AM
another ...

Digsy
08-18-2006, 07:22 AM
last one ...